Waambulance's Performance Tweaking Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

09-29-2010

this is just for general pc maintenece.
this has absolutely nothing to do with direct-X fullscreen.

same fps as b4.

LOL game engine is utter sh!t. i have a 8500gt (ya wow) and i can run most any game at 80fps. LOL goes 30 avg max no matter what settings i mess with on both vidcard and game.

so many other games, with so much more sh!t going on, including so much more content, perform way better than LOL.

Fix it plz? we dont need new champions.. we need FPS. not all of us are rich silverspoon babies playing on our rich dads quad sli pc. THanks.

Luckster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Im going to try this stuff as soon as i get home! :0

SmileRJ

09-30-2010

Please ... need to put a pretty big punishment for those people known as leaver, every game I play there is always one or two leavers. In the neighborhood where I live five of the seven people have stopped playing due to this immense problem, and we all bought skins and bost xp and ip. ie we're moving on to other games because those responsible for the server can not manage the game with full competence. I like the game, almost every week there, but leavers spoil any game where multiple players involved in a team, if you can not administer competently these leavers, at a minimum should create a 1x1 map. On my list of contacts in the game 22 of the 34 players have already stopped playing because of leavers. As a player participating in the game but not just in forums and derivatives, I decided to try to warn administrators to take action. Otherwise I will be more of a list of dropouts in this game because of leavers.
I expect answers so read this review by the administrators. my e-mail contact is: rick_rdsc@yahoo.com.br

Okanaga

01-14-2011

Disabling prefetch.. no thanks. lol

Neoshin

09-16-2011

This thread helped me out, not sure about others... but I used to play on a 2.9GHz x 2 until it burned out on me and I had to put in a measly 1.6... I've overclocked it to 2.0GHz but it still wasn't very fun to play. Thanks to this thread and your tips I managed to get my FPS to a tolerable spectrum... its still pretty crappy but at least I am not getting the 10fps I was before :/

Many thanks!

TiggleMyJits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

necroing an useful thread, any news on improving performance using alternative methods? Thank you!

H4t3Br33d

11-25-2011

anyway u can help me with my fps drop?

Here is my dxdiag

OH SENPAI

01-25-2013

Thanks! I don't need this for my new computer but it really made a difference on my older one that recently broke, and I never gave you thanks. The FPS only went up by like 10, but the loading time for a match had changed from 15 minutes to like 8.
My new comp is like 1 so no need to disable anything on this one.

awsomedudeaw

08-27-2013

wait. Are u wambulance? from Tribes:Ascend? the streamer?