If you could kill off / remove any champ, who would you delete?

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Retarded Clown

02-14-2011

I'd have to pick between annoying ranged carries with escapes...but I'd settle for trist without a second thought.

Fed trist has been the only thing so far that has been able to directly counter my kassadin and that makes me unhappy.

Chud Studley

02-14-2011

Malphite,

Guys wheres malphite?

hes mia, no worries hes just a tan---
(Malphite ults from bushes)

HUU GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cold Wind

02-14-2011

mundo or olaf

Eridrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Sona.

Game client bugged out when I was changing my masteries to play Kassadin and decided I wanted to play Sona instead. Most boring game ever.

Voidgolem

02-14-2011

Zilean.

I'm going to bomb you to death from far outside of your range (unless you're one of the three/four heroes with crazy range) and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Totally balanced by my mediocre late-game, though.

Ohwait I have an awesome utility ult and since your early game was shat on you're ALSO useless. And still being bombed.

Duskofdead

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTwister View Post
Any champs that you think should be removed completely from the game?
Eve. Now that Twitch has been nerfed into uselessness, he's not so bad. But Eve is still just a completely rage-inducing thing to have to play against. Even when you "know what to do", it still involves basically castrating yourself by sitting on tower and abandoning a lot of xp and gold just to "avoid feeding Eve."

They should just remove stealth altogether and make Twitch and Eve viable non-stealth champs.

Shaella

02-14-2011

Gonna have to make some enemies here
Janna

simply because her mere existance holds back other supports from being anything but sub-janna

SlimShadicus

02-14-2011

Tryndamere.

Sangheneili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

vlad/udyr/blitz/eve.

Dont play them, dont like them, regardless whether they are on my team or not.

Downfaller

02-14-2011

Teemo: LoL I **** your laning, Lol I **** your Roaming...and I am worthless and my team hates me.

Vlad: Not because he is OP but because he is snowballs well, and isn't designed well. So 1 stupid teammate=LoLvlad, which is easy to fail against since he turns into LoLSpam.

Eve/Twitch: Either stupidly OP, or worthless because their invisible isn't designed well.

SHEN:Global Ult, AoE Taunt, Heals, Damage scales of HP, and no Mana...God ****ing dam it he is a stupidly good tank.

1234567 ... 13