New Skins and Maokai Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VonLiebermann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Since you all are already making champion spot light videos, it would be nice if you also included some catwalk action for the new skins. Screenshots don't do the skins justice and sell them poorly.
I as a customer have to make a choice of skins to buy off of concept art and a still shot pose.
If I could see the skins with their full animations and in various lightings, I believe I may be more likely to purchase some extra skins. There have been some skins that have looked appealing, but I only have concept art to view and don't wish to "gamble" that the in-game skin will live up to my brain's assumptions.
Thank you.

ElTioTazza

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex A Umbras View Post
Guinsoo is in progress on a rework. Buffing the AoE of his knock-up, and messing around with his passive. They want to give him a Trample passive, it'll allow him to walk through minions (alot like ghost) after he uses an ability. It'll also do a small AoE damage if they keep going with their original plan.
well i hope to see that someday

ElTioTazza

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut1337 View Post
Alistar is one of maybe 3 true tanks, and is extremely well balanced, and powerful. Don't need to buff him, he'd be too good at it/ Thats like deciding to give rammus another cc. Come now
i must disagree with that, a tank must have some kind of taunt, if they don't have a taunt, then is a dmg sponge, something that can just stay around and scream "can someone hit me please?"