New Skins and Maokai Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXxKojixXx

02-15-2011

Yes I know this so did they give false information in their exclusive?? There is also a new champ similar to xin supposed to be released on the first of march guess that isn't happening either cuz thet haven't mentioned him at all...lol at riot's exclusive releases to pc gamer...

GoldenShowe2

02-15-2011

Whenever the hell it gets released

SeraphElessar

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Kent View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zbeX6yoRI

Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa anyone? I remember watching this a kid.
Oh HECK yes! This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Alistar skin! I loved that show as a kid!

Tiffosi

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kji View Post
Yes I know this so did they give false information in their exclusive?? There is also a new champ similar to xin supposed to be released on the first of march guess that isn't happening either cuz thet haven't mentioned him at all...lol at riot's exclusive releases to pc gamer...
Well....I dont know if they give false information. I think they will release it today , but i dont have a clue about it.

Maybe some people from Staff should read the forum and give the community an Answer.

PaladinZakyu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Hey Riot, quit playing MvC3 and get to work. I want my freakin Tree.

eld1abl0n3gr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zbeX6yoRI

cowboys of moo mesa any1 ?

Tubiste

Recruiter

02-15-2011

Make a legendary skin for Malzahar !

Maybe Aladin Malzahar or some kind of Easter Malzahar

zorthog

02-15-2011

Post a notice or something ffs

VaygrEmpire

02-15-2011

Could it be 16th? I mean, PC Gamer exclusive article was released on 02/15/2011 00:19 am. And they also said it'd be released "tomorrow." Technically, the word "tomorrow" can be pointing 16th since the time for the uploaded article is past 00:00 am. But then, in their august massive preview, it is said that the Maokai would be released on Feb. 15th.

So.....could this be the first time of failure to release Riot's champion in their history? I mean, most gaming companies do that. No patch notes, no spotlight, w/e. Usually patch is done by 4-5pm EST on patch day so we'll have to wait a bit longer but....hmm.

PaladinZakyu

02-15-2011

^