League Judgement - Maokai

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zomgnowai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

i call shenanigans. 1st he kills everybody, now kayle shows up and uses hax to ulti 5 others, if not more and now nobody dies? cmooonnnnnn

NinjaWJ

02-14-2011

I want the tree nao

Goldenkingcobra

02-14-2011

a champion that supports the green peace party, and then beats the **** out of them? AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

TenSpeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Tree-huggers beware.

Claricorp

02-14-2011

<3 riots writing staff
happy valentines day

Blackkclaw

02-14-2011

Amazing Hes gonna be VERY fun to play

imsocheap

02-14-2011

For such a short story, i perceived this exchange in perfect clarity. I actually felt the sorrow the newly animated tree felt, the anger coming from the confusion of new found animation. The jumbled feelings that are invoked were fast and fulfilling as if it nurtured my mind. This honestly made me feel as if you had awakened a whole new story and i wanted more right off the bat!!!

Resilga

02-14-2011

Man I imagine him with a very cool voice I hope Riot can stick to it.

Great read, one of the best ones for sure - Keep it up!

"Enough to kill everyone present" Ult sounds OP, I hope it is as strong as galio's pre nerf (not op cuz it isnt a taunt rite?)

TG Minstrel

02-14-2011

I loved the League Judgement of Maokai. This is actually the first league judgemet i have read but i found myself getting into so much that when I finished, I thought I was reading and online book. Very well written if I say so myself. I cant wait to try out the new champion and also I would like know if the LoL lore team (or whomever comes up with the judgements) has ever considered becoming a writer and writing books based on League of Legends. You will already have one fan (me) eagerly wanting to read your books. All in all, i was truly fascinated.

nGui

Recruiter

02-14-2011

o.o ... a real book ...