[open RP] Thieves guild

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naiaki

02-15-2011

Against her better judgment Naiaki was strongly considering working with this man. She always enjoyed the excitement and challenge of a good steal, and this particular job would most likely offer both. If she had to split the reward amongst a group of people - 2 or 3 others from the sounds of it - she would not be making a great sum (compared to her usual jobs), but she was intrigued by the hat the man mentioned, especially since he was willing to part with his share of the monetary reward for it. A magical item - as she supposed it must be - might sell for more than half of the amount of the reward money. There was of course always the chance that the hat might go missing before the man could claim it. She would sit on that thought.

"I must say, I am intrigued by the idea of stealing from Gangplank and your generous offer of not partaking in the reward money is quite the incentive. I have never been to sea before, so it sounds like quite the adventure. You will understand of course if I hold my pledge to join until I have heard your plan."

GregoryChaucer

02-15-2011

"You must take me for some kind of idiot if you think i would speak of this openly in the middle of this of all taverns..... How much do you think Gangplank would pay for information on an attempted theft?" Red said quietly
"And should you be looking to profit from such information, know this. If I leave this room, you will remember none of this. You will not only forget this conversation, you will forget that I even exist, so if you want this money, you will comply with my wishes and wait to hear this plan. In fact, I'll make it easier for you, if you do hear my plan when I chose to unveil it, and you do not feel that It is acceptable, you can leave, and I will change my plan and continue on alone.

GregoryChaucer

02-16-2011

((man sometimes these things take forever to get rolling....))

Naiaki

02-17-2011

((unfortunately it appears that no one is going to join in, so I'm going to make a graceful exit))

Naiaki's eyes narrowed at the man's defensive tone. She did not like this man's attitude, and decided her independent nature would not allow her to work well with him. No matter, she did not need a job at the moment. In fact, it might be time for a little vacation - perhaps enjoy a seaside spa. Maybe opportunity might pass her way in the form of a pirate ship going by, but she decided that she would not seek it out... for the time being.

"Well sir, I thank you for the drink, but I think I will take my leave now. Your little endeavor does not seem to have garnered much interest, and I must confess I am in need of a vacation. Good luck in your thieving." She gave him a wink and a grin, then headed out the door into the night.