Which champion would destroy the league first if given a chance to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
I would divide the candidates into several categories:

Hate: Outspoken opponents of the League. Malzahar and Cho'Gath fall into this category.
Dislike: Those with some reason to dislike the League. Kayle could hold a grudge against the League for aiding Morgana. Maokai would fall in this category.
Uncertain: Champions whose motives are unclear. Mordekaiser, Evelynn, Karthus, Fiddlesticks, and I would argue Kog'Maw would fall in this category.
Insane: Not-quite-right-in-the-head people. Veigar, Shaco, and Renekton would fall in this category.

Other than that, I am not sure anyone would. The Ionians may dislike fighting, but the entire point of the league is to stop war, no? Any of the city-states who are members of the League are so because they see advantages in its formation, and hence I doubt would attempt to cause it's downfall.
I'd put Kog'Maw more in the insane section, personally. I'd also put Teemo in this section. According to the lore, Teemo basically suffered from a break with reality, almost as a defense-mechanism to protect himself from his own awful actions.

Dracorya

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Veigar.
He IS the Tiny Master of Evil.

To the bunkers!

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
He IS the Tiny Master of Evil.

To the bunkers!
If Veigar hear that you called his "massive muscular atlas like body" tiny he would crush your bones under his Dark Matter.

DaWugui

02-14-2011

Probably the Noxus champs. If the league ends up being like the real-life League of Nations, Noxus will probably prop it up to satisfy their own interests until this toothless "League" outlives its usefulness, and then Noxus will simply put it out of misery.

Dracozero

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Veigar.
Have to agree with Shurelia here.

It says so on his facebook page!

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-14-2011

Jax.

Imagine if he had a real weapon.

Kahzel

02-14-2011

Kel'thuzad.

THIS WORLD WILL BURN!

Owait....

Veigar then, that's something like him.

Anvindr

02-14-2011

Teemo. After years of fighting in the league Teemo finally breaks down and just liters the league with mushrooms. You wouldn't be able to walk anywhere without blowing up. And you know what? He would still have a smile on his face.

Steelclad

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurelia View Post
veigar.
"Yes! Mwahahahahaha!"

ZenonTheStoic

Champion Designer

02-14-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I heard Maokai isn't all too happy with the league either.