Some Teemo Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2010

I recently started playing League of Legends and mostly pick Teemo and usually but ran into a few problems even after reading some guides (some of which are old)
Currently I build him Doran's Shield -> Last Whisper -> Phantom Dancer -> Infinity -> Frozen Mallet
Summoner Spells: Exhaust & Flash

1. Archaic Knowledge -> 15% Magic Penetration, does it work on all his abilities (Toxic Shot, Mushrooms and Blidning)
2. How could the item build be improved, I vary it a little on the match up but that's the one I use most
3. How do I go up against tank heroes / melee carries (Cho'Gath, Udyr, Rammus, Warwick), I mostly solo queue and am still rather low level, so I usually end up with a team full of other squishy classes which then get picked easily picked apart by the named heroes, all I can do is Blind them though they still end up raping the team, auto attack barely scratches them even if I manage to get some better items, is it worthwhile getting a lot of Armor Penetration or should I just go with a tank if no one else picks one?
4. Is that a good rune setup: Cooldown Quints, Penetration Marks, Cooldown Glyphs, AttackSpeed Seals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiserOSA

01-25-2010

Add me and I will talk to you..I don't want to make a post and have tons of questions.