[guide] super short AD nidalee build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2010

ok. hi.
if you look at other nidalee threads you get all this ability move stuff.
takes alot of time looking for what you want.
im going to skip that stuff and go straight to the item build and move build.

all of these items are totally optional but you wont have a good AD nidalee without any of them

ITEM: first: saphire crystal
boots of speed
BF sword (if you farm and kill correctly)
BF sword.
vampiric scepter or go for bloodthirster
bloodthirster if youdidnt get it before
boots of mobility
BF sword
sell your saphire crystal.
dagger (very optional)
black cleaver
infinity edge or vampiric scepter
use dagger for phantom dancer
and upgrade BF sword to any other. (i personally use 2 vamp scepters, 1 cleaver and 1 infinity edge

spells!!!!: ok. flash and tele. you could use sumthn else instead of tele (ghost/exhaust/ watever. teles better)
Q:javelin toss/takedown
W: bushwack/pounce
E: primal surge/swipe
R: aspect of the cougar
1 W
2 Q
3 Q
4 W
5 E
6 R
7 W
8 E
9 Q
10 Q
11 R
12 Q
13 W
14 E
15 W
16 R
17 E
18 E

good luck to all nidalees who use my guide

Destromas

01-24-2010

No Sheen? You sell your Sapphire Crystal? Boots then BF Sword Rush? I can't take you seriously at all.

EnderA

01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destromas View Post
No Sheen? You sell your Sapphire Crystal? Boots then BF Sword Rush? I can't take you seriously at all.
QFT.

Sheen is a must, especially if you're starting with the crystal! At least get the vamp scepter *before* you get the BF swords you're going to turn into Bloodthirsters. If you're going to rush expensive items, get a doran's or two in-between.

Read a few other Nidalee guides, they should point you in the right direction.

shadowslice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2010

well. u could buy sheen. but i dont normally unless im buyn trinity force at the end.

AFKray

01-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowslice View Post
well. u could buy sheen. but i dont normally unless im buyn trinity force at the end.
then no one will listen to your guide as you don't seem to know how powerful it is on Nidalee. As a hero who is spamming abilities, the proc rate is up every 3 seconds, and it adds a huge amount of burst to Takedown. If you are going AD, then Takedown is your go to move so this would still seem like a no-brainer.

That aside, there is one build where I don't go sheen (first that is, i get it later) and that is a AP/CD reduction build I'm working on, and is quite sucessful so far!

shadowslice

01-25-2010

this is my first guide so.. im still learning.
yea...