RP Event 1.3 Planning, Discussion and OOC

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-17-2011

I'm not 100% certain that's canon. The source seems reputable thus far, though :P They were able to predict various changes, though that may have been due to test realm knowledge, on the other hand, it could be a riot employee... or a troll


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
I'm not 100% certain that's canon. The source seems reputable thus far, though :P They were able to predict various changes, though that may have been due to test realm knowledge, on the other hand, it could be a riot employee... or a troll
Are you referring to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
"IMPORTANT! Attention all summoners. We are looking for a fugitive on the run, if you see him, please report him immediately to the adjudicators. The fugitive is elderly and prefers to wear a brown hooded cloak with satchels along hsi belt. Reports say he carries a bag of runes on his person, and may have a wealth of gems. If you see him, do not approach, he is highly dangerous."
From the institute of war. OH GOD DANG IT.
Where did you get it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Facebook Page Institute of War thus far, it's been pretty accurate in providing lore-based item updates and the like (It predicted that Zhonya's Ring had been stolen, and that the league was using the last of its replicas, while finding alternatives, which were donated. It also predicted banksy's deathcap as a donation from a fan of Veigar, etc. etc.) They may not know what's going on, but they seem to. :3 They may just be wikileaks for LoL goodies, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
Facebook Page Institute of War thus far, it's been pretty accurate in providing lore-based item updates and the like (It predicted that Zhonya's Ring had been stolen, and that the league was using the last of its replicas, while finding alternatives, which were donated. It also predicted banksy's deathcap as a donation from a fan of Veigar, etc. etc.) They may not know what's going on, but they seem to. :3 They may just be wikileaks for LoL goodies, though.
I'll bring this up with Shurelia, deal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Good idea, that was the main reason I posted it here, to see whether it -was- canonical or not. I'd rather it have been treated as noncanon until it was stated as canon. If it is canon, then yes, Dragor would know about it, if he had that sort of contact. If it's not, then he may have either A: received the same false report I did (via that page) or B: never received it at all. Either way, it should have stayed in OOC until it was mentioned in character or by a red. :P

That being said, I still take full responsibility for passing on the information here, rather than looking to ask her personally. I never expected it to make it into the game somehow without it being verified


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Dulore + Ryth = Aladdin's "A Whole New World"...

Bringing new meaning to "don't you dare close your eyes."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
Dulore + Ryth = Aladdin's "A Whole New World"...

Bringing new meaning to "don't you dare close your eyes."
More like Jack Skelington's "Nightmare before Christmas" gone horribly wrong-er then it is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uruno View Post
((Well, other character is not on the list selected for this RP. So really, should not be doing anything with it. I'm not trying to be rude, but I feel that what you are doing is breaking the spirit of the RP.))
I believe this would apply in this situation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Special Notes
1. This is a limited space event. The event can only hold a limited amount of players due to the nature of the event. If your character does not advance into the story you can still interact by posting OOC posts to the players to give input on what they should do. Feel free to interact through visiopath and telepathy if you'd like IC as well.
If it is public knowledge, and it fits with his character, then it would be allowed. Kind of like Ryth's talking staff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

02-17-2011

"Boys and girls of every age..."

I hate you, Bonez... I'm going to Youtube.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
"Boys and girls of every age..."

I hate you, Bonez... I'm going to Youtube.

What I do....what I do..... KHEHEHEHEHE! (yes, I laugh like that)