Masteries page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K0en

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

Hi every1

i notice myself that when i want to play a game. i am tired of changing my masteries from AD to tank and versa. meaning i just stay at the AD while i shouldve gone tank. Also if i wanna change it takes for houres and sometimes i dont get rdy b4 the game starts. this is why i'd like to ask riot if they could import a masteries page like runes aswell. it helps out SO MUCH. thanks. discuss please. (types fast, so just go on the idea*)

SethCypher

04-13-2011

Wrong sections...also...if you're taking hours to change masteries...then get a better computer.

K0en

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

wrong comment...also...it cant take hours to change cause the champion pick is less then 1.5 min..as last...ur post had no value to this topic.

i'm looking for a discussion. about it rather being a good idea to pre-set masteries page because it takes 20 sec b4 u've completed your changes. u should be able to act quick when needed. and its not that hard to implement. it's just like rune pages*

theoldestone

04-13-2011

wrong thread.....
and if i had the pic. i'd post it

K0en

04-13-2011

can u tell me what thread then? cause it's simple to say "wrong thread" and not giving me a lead.
if they r unhappy about it, they can still move the topic to the right section.

anyway, i'd like to hear your thoughts about my sugestion. woudnt it be much handyer to have a pre-made masteries page for nocturne or alike, to swap at the last 10 seconds bcause u had a hero that didnt match the team or sudenly want to play another 1??? i do..

Dracorya

04-13-2011

We're not discussing something irrelevant to this section. Want sympathy? Go to GD. Now shoo.