Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1v2 as Morde help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

02-12-2011

People keep telling me Morde is one of the best solo lane against 2 people. And I usually do decent at best. But in one of my matches today, I was up against Swain and Trynd, they stood directly between me and minons and prevented me from getting any exp or gold and also used every possible opening to hit/gank me. In that sort of situation, what would I do?

LoveYuRi

02-12-2011

Get E,W,E,E,W,R As your first 6 skills after that get E and Q

Let them push you first, And youre E should be doing a lot of damage. Spam it at them if they r standing between you guy. and use W at a minon soo they cant stand between u and the minuon or they will be losing a lot of hp.

Metalgolem

02-12-2011

That is always my plan if I do 2v1, but with the situation I gave, I couldn't even level up to get the skills :/

Carados

02-12-2011

Basically, you've discovered Mordekaiser's dirty secret: He isn't actually that good if the enemy team isn't afraid of him.