Sivir item Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguish View Post
Though I don't understand the no chalice thing after 14. Cause of golem? Cause you are in and out of your base? Most of the time some other hero takes golem for cooldowns...like that rat.
Cause your staring at the victory screen!

Im not joking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

servedogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorus View Post
Start with Vampiric Scepter. Always. Meki Pendant is a waste because shield gives you mana back. You need the life steal to last longer in lanes and beat out other harassers like Teemo because you are squishy.

At 920g, buy Berserker Greaves. That's a space wasted without Attack Speed. Sivir thrives off attack speed.

Then work on Chalice/Emblem of Valor. After that, Recurve, then starks. After that, you have your options. I prefer Malady for the Lifesteal/Attack Speed.

After that, it's BF Sword/Cloak of Agility, then Infinity Blade. After that it depends, but most likely a phantom dancer.
I disagree with the starting choice of Vamp Scepter. Sivir has the range to harass any hero w/o taking significant damage if she has enough mana. If you are getting harassed so much that you can't stay on the lane, chances are you aren't gonna get enough autoattacks in to make the Vamp Scepter worthwhile.