annie the dark child review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alejo

08-16-2009

well this will be my first post about my first hero i played, i selected annie cause its really appealing seeing a lil kid in mid of a battle. and i kinda liked how the character played but really i must say that she kinda sucked.
first she has really bad range about the first skill u really have to be close to cast it and could risk your life or is so small that if u wanna kill a hero thats escaping u cant cause u wont reach him, also it lacks a place stacker i really thought it will stun or atleast do some DOT but nothing just pure damage that can only increase with lvl and items.
the second ability kinda liked it was good to farm and has a decent damage and range i cant say nothing about that.
but the third ability was a shield its wierd how a nuker with really low damage will stack with a shield also u cant cast them to your friends so they can kill people, it have defence but really i dont see the stacking.
about the ulti again another spell with really low range when i cast it when there was like big fight ppl will focus me so quick, i really really hated how the bear is controled u cannot separate from it, the infernal of the warlock in dota has better combos and its really supportive.

the only benefits i see is the low cost and kinda small cooldown but it will take alot of hits to drain my enemys life and it wont be strong enough to kill

maybe i played it bad but i think this hero needs a good rework =) and great game btw i will try another hero tommorow
so what you think
p.s: sorry about my english i really try to do a good review

Unleaded

08-16-2009

Annie is fine, OPed if anything

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

Honestly, she's fairly weak unless you end the game VERY quickly. She just doesn't scale well enough and can't afford to spend time farming as a ganker. Stun Tibbers tears teams apart if it's timed well, but it's her only real advantage.

Darth Bane

08-17-2009

I think annie is fine, because the super quick cooldown on the nuke and the fact that it takes no mana if u kill with it. In addition to being able to double stun a group of people. if the aoe spell is the 5th spell it stuns all the targets in the cone + tibbers summon stun.

The 2 things i would change are the animation that indicates the next spell will stun. when you have the shield on it is hard to see the small white swirls at her waist, and let her cast her shield on other champs. The reason i want to put the shield on others is because a melee like master yi kills her in like 5 hits with the crit system in place now so that means that yi will take 200 or so damage from killing annie + what ever she can deal in that time..... not really enough to stop yi ever, but if you can put it on a tank, it is actually a useful skill then.

Morry

08-17-2009

my biggest problem with annie is her spell animations for her nukes
they are not large enough or colorful enough to really distinguish them from normal attacks, and her flame cone is dull looking. compared to lina inverse for example, lina inverse casts a bright yellow pheonix with a flame trail, and a huge crater of fire that is easy to see. i have my spell animation maxed out but annies spells look less than impressive. bright exploding fireball and a massive whirling cone of fire would look very cool.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

Annie is fine as is. The fact that she was actually used in the BNC is a testament to her usefulness. She seems to fit quite nicely into the balance of the game.