Tyrandamere made harder by poor UI?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

08-16-2009

Tyrandamere is a tough hero to play, no questions there, and thats totally cool.

But i think poor UI associated with his character makes him tougher to player.

His bloodlust timer doesn't work very well once once it's stacked, and it would be nice to know how many lusts you have, simply a number or something on the icon? (i assume this is a known issue, but since i haven't seen it touched in the month i've been playing i thought i'd bring it up anyways)

second, his ultimate is tough to see/feel whats going on. Personally, i'd like a countdown timer (perhaps a rather large at the bottom on the screen, which counts down

I always have trouble trying to determine how long it's going to last.

Just my two cents

Phantommmmenace

08-16-2009

I've been itching to see some features just like that. He's definitely fun to play but I can't really find use for him in a serious match.

I think overall he needs a buff; it's not just a poor UI that makes him hard to play. Perhaps a shorter CD on his spin attack and some sort of an added bonus to his ult since stacking bloodlusts is just wasted hp when consumed, and there's hardly ever a situation where staying to fight because you can't die for those several seconds pays off.

Dakisarak

08-16-2009

yeah it would be very very cool if the little turny thingies for your abilities to tell you how long til CD is up had a NUMBER on it, you know?

Sagas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-17-2009

The is a UI section that has many threads with similar suggestions.