@Riot - About Vladimir nerfs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanye Thresh

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh63 View Post
Here's the thing: If Vlad is balanced, Sanguine Pool should not make your character. A small nerf will separate the men from the boys. The passive nerf, I wasn't aware of being a major problem, but I'll wait to see how that plays out after the patch before I pass judgement.
lol one move makes a lot of characters... whats twitch and eve with out invis?
whats karth without his requim?
whats tryn without undying rage?
it goes on and on.

tank1221

02-12-2011

whats mundo whitouth going were he pleases..

Jellyxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukin96 View Post
What everyone means to say is THANK YOU for nerfing this op sob
Noob.
Give 1 good reason vlad's OP? just 1.
So everyone start's qqing about his pool being good. BUT it's only good IF used right.

Let's all QQ about Ezreal's Arcane shift. Renek's dask, shen's dash.. Get out of gank free cards!! Where are the nerfs?!?!?

Get over it.. Game is very balanced as it is.

DeRPNT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

vlad fanboys vs. vlad QQers. WHO...WILL...WIN?!

Sacull Kinslayer

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeRPNT View Post
vlad fanboys vs. vlad QQers. WHO...WILL...WIN?!
The masses who would rather spend their time crying about something that is easy to counter instead of actually learning to play against a character.

(And no I don't even play Vlad anymore)

Spicy McChicken

02-12-2011

honestly vlad is balanced. people need to stop crying. Ive never played vlad, hes is INCREDIBLY counterable. vlad dies to: any form of crowd control, veigar ult(obviously), Madreds, anyone with 1.5 attack speed or higher, ignites, any form of DoT, Grievous Wounds, teamfights, and HIMSELF. His pool is 20% of his hp(a fifth of it for all the QQers, im pretty sure they arent smart enough to know 1st grade math if they cant beat a vlad.) which gets him killed anyhow. It isnt a flash, its a zhonya for a large amount of hp. But wait a second, he still gets hit by AoE crowd controll while in it! ive laughed so many times watching vlads try to pool through a veigar stun only to get caught in it and die. its balanced, get over it, go play HoN if its too much for you.

rangerike1363

02-12-2011

What I got from the patch preview is they are definitely going to nerf the speed boost he gets when he enters Sanguine Pool. Also with the nerf to his passive, he's going to be a lot easier to kill throughout the game and won't have nearly as much power. Couple that with the fact that he has the shortest range of any caster and he's in serious trouble. He'll go from being a strong laning phase character with an average late game to a low average complete game character. Also if with this nerf he loses quite a bit of health his passive stacks on as well as the AP. He'll be useless because he'll then have average caster health, still small range, low AP (compared to other casters) and he uses health for all but 1 of his abilities. If they give him a range boost, which I highly doubt they'll do, this would probably balance him because then he'll be an average caster (by average I mean large late game damage but easy to kill if focused) and not get raped harder because he has short range and similar health to other casters and has to spend health on abilities then coupling that with lower AP. If you see where I'm going with this and used Vlad at all, you know that he could become a weak, useless caster which is sad because I enjoy playing Vlad from time to time and no I don't usually faceroll with him, I do good to decent but I get extremely frustrated when I can't solo lane against melee champs because they have distance closing abilities that outrange my Q and my autoattacks. Meaning I can't harrass/kill minions or heal off of minions and I'm instantly shut down. That's my thoughts and I hope all the Vlad QQers are happy when another fun champ is nerfed into oblivion because they don't want to l2p and discover ways to counter that champion.

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyxz View Post
Noob.
Give 1 good reason vlad's OP? just 1.
So everyone start's qqing about his pool being good. BUT it's only good IF used right.

Let's all QQ about Ezreal's Arcane shift. Renek's dask, shen's dash.. Get out of gank free cards!! Where are the nerfs?!?!?

Get over it.. Game is very balanced as it is.
Good call on that. I know that when Shen taunts, he definitely avoids any and all projectiles...he can taunt past a turret while attacking an enemy and not take damage, amirite? And Ezreal, he can ATTACK while he pops projectiles (and aims the shot, no less). And definitely steals HP, and slows the enemy. Renekton can dash a short distance, TWICE, while being invincible. I can see why Vlad has it tough.

Eppa

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh63 View Post
Good call on that. I know that when Shen taunts, he definitely avoids any and all projectiles...he can taunt past a turret while attacking an enemy and not take damage, amirite? And Ezreal, he can ATTACK while he pops projectiles (and aims the shot, no less). And definitely steals HP, and slows the enemy. Renekton can dash a short distance, TWICE, while being invincible. I can see why Vlad has it tough.
Walls are your friend. Wait, not if you are Vlad.

Pool is good but there are better abilities, If Vlad is going to get nerfed this patch he is going to need a buff to stay viable. E or W needs to deal more damage if his defence is getting weaker he needs stronger offence.

GetOnMyLvl

02-13-2011

His transfusion is actually the most annoying part of vlad, not his pool ability. Basically all he does all early game is sit there and Q spam. His pool isn't so bad though, he takes like 3-4 steps in it and everyone flips **** and calls OP. He doesn't really need any nerf besides an increase on Transfusion's cool down.