@Riot - About Vladimir nerfs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukin96 View Post
What everyone means to say is THANK YOU for nerfing this op sob
You'd have a point if you had a point, as if you're just trolling.

myRagequit

02-12-2011

I just spent over 12000 IP buying Vlad and making a complete rune page (Specific to him)....

Marmanjo

02-12-2011

I welcome the changes, lets see how it plays out.

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Here's the thing: If Vlad is balanced, Sanguine Pool should not make your character. A small nerf will separate the men from the boys. The passive nerf, I wasn't aware of being a major problem, but I'll wait to see how that plays out after the patch before I pass judgement.

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh63 View Post
Here's the thing: If Vlad is balanced, Sanguine Pool should not make your character.
I do not see how this makes any sense.

myRagequit

02-12-2011

If they are nerfing your ability to avoid damage in sanguine pool, I hope the health-damage scaling will be improved. Cause it flat out sucks. 1 e = 2 seconds worth of 1 pool late game.

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

02-12-2011

I`m saying that if the players using Vlad choose to play him merely for his pool, they are doing it wrong. A small nerf to the get out of jail free card should not destroy you, it should simply bring you in line so that it is still useful, but not TOO useful, ALL the time.

Sacull Kinslayer

02-12-2011

I love how the masses can complain to get something nerfed instead of actually learning how to counter/focus/silence/stun/knock up/taunt etc. Why not just make the game against bots if it too hard. Heck I don't even play Vlad anymore. I own him. And I know how to counter him.

I wonder how long it will take RIOT to nerf the damage that jumping from a bridge will do if enough people complain about how it hurts...

Makes sense to the QQers.

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh63 View Post
I`m saying that if the players using Vlad choose to play him merely for his pool, they are doing it wrong. A small nerf to the get out of jail free card should not destroy you, it should simply bring you in line so that it is still useful, but not TOO useful, ALL the time.
Hint: You calling it a get out of jail free card means you don't understand this game at all. Sorry.

NOOBaka

02-12-2011

their are alot of characters who are op, and others that just got nerfed to death, its hard to find out the balance between all characters and over all skills, its just the way these sort of games are, it reminds me of n64's super smash bro's. fox's upper kick was op, they nerfed foxes kicked in the game cube's version of smash bros, no matter how hard they try they will never balance a character eather their op or nerfed to death,