@Riot - About Vladimir nerfs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawey

02-12-2011

I understand that most of you will just say "no, vlad op, nidz nerfz", but I really don't care.

According to Morello, he said that Vladimir wasn't OP, but he was annoying, and he said that they would rework Vlad, not really a nerf.

Okay, I was expecting some big changes to Vladimir, making him more difficult to play, probably giving him a skillshot, I don't know. I was expecting the unnexpected.

But he's going to be nerfed. Oh gee. Nerfing his passive, nerfing Sanguine Pool.
I don't understand. A simple way to fix him would be making him still being able to be affected by AoE spells while on his pool.

I still want to know about your guys opinions though. Please, if you are going to say that he's OP and needs nerfs, just... don't post.

Die Nacht

02-12-2011

Well, Riot's explanation in the Preview was that his passive is giving him "too much stat per gold". Meaning, he can take a lot of advantage from some simple items (similar to Jax waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back then). That I can see as being a problem.

As for pool, yeah it is annoying, but I wouldn't call it OP. I don't know what they will do with it (they just said that they would make it be less of a free get-away-from-gank spell, but I don't know what thye mean by that).

Carados

02-12-2011

I always wondered why people thought his escape is so good, it just pops projectiles. I've wondered if the people complaining have ever seen an Ezreal or a LeBlanc or a Shaco or a Nidalee or another champion that is unkillable instead of a champion who delays death by 2 seconds.

Hawey

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Nacht View Post
Well, Riot's explanation in the Preview was that his passive is giving him "too much stat per gold". Meaning, he can take a lot of advantage from some simple items (similar to Jax waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back then). That I can see as being a problem.

As for pool, yeah it is annoying, but I wouldn't call it OP. I don't know what they will do with it (they just said that they would make it be less of a free get-away-from-gank spell, but I don't know what thye mean by that).
Well, I just hope they nerf the HP to AP ratio, and not the AP to HP ratio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
I always wondered why people thought his escape is so good, it just pops projectiles. I've wondered if the people complaining have ever seen an Ezreal or a LeBlanc or a Shaco or a Nidalee or another champion that is unkillable instead of a champion who delays death by 2 seconds.
I always wondered that too, but I guess people just think that when their gank fails, it means that the move that prevented it is OP. Or something like that. Imagine if there was a summoner spell that could do the same thing, but instead of making yourself untargatable, you would teleport to where you mouse is pointing... Oh wait.

Autocthon

02-12-2011

Actually... The real problem with the pool, is the effective damage immunity... Magnified by flash to an unholy degree.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

I like the AOE and hit by Karthus's ult idea (it already has enough counters...)

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocthon View Post
Actually... The real problem with the pool, is the effective damage immunity... Magnified by flash to an unholy degree.
So, damage immunity that lasts for 2 seconds is better or worse then damage immunity for longer then two seconds by jumping over 3 walls?

Bachstelze

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
So, damage immunity that lasts for 2 seconds is better or worse then damage immunity for longer then two seconds by jumping over 3 walls?
Oh **** I got an assist, lets rocket jump again and make that 4 walls.

Hawey

02-12-2011

I'll bump this.

Koukin96

02-12-2011

What everyone means to say is THANK YOU for nerfing this op sob