Swain 11 3.48%
Twitch 5 1.58%
Vladimir 28 8.86%
Xin Zhao 8 2.53%
Zilean 8 2.53%
Other 84 26.58%
Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Best Mid Laner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

02-12-2011

There is no 'best' mid, because every champion has champions it's weak against in the lane. Malzahar creams Vladmir, but gets creamed by Xin, who gets creamed by Jax, etc...

Unknown Pleasure

02-12-2011

i'd say kas.

silence is effective against pretty much every champion. he is ungankable post 6. his burst is more than most mid carrys can handle.

however, he is one of the worst mids pre 6.

id say sivir would be tied for #1 as well. u blue pill once, ur towers almost 1/2 hp. free banshees veil. long range poke that does a ****load of dmg.

FaerellG

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Pleasure View Post
i'd say kas.

silence is effective against pretty much every champion. he is ungankable post 6. his burst is more than most mid carrys can handle.

however, he is one of the worst mids pre 6.

id say sivir would be tied for #1 as well. u blue pill once, ur towers almost 1/2 hp. free banshees veil. long range poke that does a ****load of dmg.
Sivir eats Kass for breakfast. His projectile is easy to shield, and if he ever gets in range to use his cone, you can BB him easy. He's also melee so Ricochet hurts a lot.

sinuous

02-12-2011

Urgot is the best mid hes a beast

TrueHoax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Looks like I'm the only one who will say it so far. My fave is vei. once i feed every melts in the aura of my pure evil soul!!! It's tought o get early/fast gank but at about 6 maybe 7 i have tower down. close 2nd is heimer. even tho a third of his dps was taken away if you can lead shots and herd your foe you can have tower by lv 8.

Morinav

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
I play Sivir normally and Deny-plank makes me cry for multiple reasons.

1. Parley and Raise morale have similar animations and the same initial sound effect (parley also has a fast travel time) so it's very easy to juke the Spell Shield

2. God****ed raise morale is XP denial...If I have junglers I can't even farm wraiths to keep up.

3. He heals himself making harass extremely difficult.

So, while Sivir is one of the best midlaners in game, Deny-plank is an incredibly effective counter.
Just run up and kill him. Early game parrrlay's not that strong (barring a lucky crit), and it's his only ranged attack. If you can keep him well harassed he'll run himself OOM fast denying, healing and trying to use Parrrrlay all at the same time. Even with 21 points in util and full mana regen runes he still chews up mana.

Vainfall

02-12-2011

Gonna have to go with cho'gath on this one. The only situation I could see myself losing mid in is if my opponent is a stunner that does not last hit or hit the minions what so ever, and I get ganked by an Udyr/Rammus jungle with obsessive fury and consistency.

Vainfall

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHoax View Post
Looks like I'm the only one who will say it so far. My fave is vei. once i feed every melts in the aura of my pure evil soul!!! It's tought o get early/fast gank but at about 6 maybe 7 i have tower down. close 2nd is heimer. even tho a third of his dps was taken away if you can lead shots and herd your foe you can have tower by lv 8.
I'm a constant Veigar player... and he is one of the weakest mid lanes pre-lvl 7 in existence. he NEEDS mid, because he's pointless early game, ridiculously easy to gank, and is a very powerfully scaling carry in the hands of a good player, but he's still terrible at the lane.

Vainfall

02-12-2011

I'm also willing to test out people's theories vs me and my Cho if they want

frigginpally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

i dont see how no one has picked twitch he is a good mid cause he has great harass and an invis abil so u dont know if hes ganking or still in lane. eve would also be a good mid just cause of her invis that gives great advantage for harass only ds with evelyn is that she is melee