A new champion suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteboard

02-12-2011

This is my concept of a new ground breaking - NONFACEROLL champion to play, I've given it much thought and perspektives and it's about time I present my idea to the world.

***IMPORTANT*** And please, by all respect if you will give me feedback - Show some signs of intelligence instead of arrogance. ***IMPORTANT***

Here's the following skills and info about my concept.
----
The Water conjurer - Zylex

Skill: Waterpool - Aoe line skill (Instant)(Target Direction)

Effect: Lines a flowing gush beneath the feat in a straight path, after 1 seconds delay it bursts and drenches all of those who stands above it taking 70/140/210/280/350 (+0.5/1.0 ap) Magical damage, applies "Drown debuff".
Modifies the path with water.

Manacost: 90 120 150 180 210
Cooldown: 12 11 10 9 8

-Drown debuff: The next time a drowned unit would cast a spell, the ordered spell is canceled and gains an independent forced 5 second cooldown for that spell. Lasts 10 seconds.

Skill: Condensation - Self cast (Instant)(No target cursor)

Effect: Those places which you have placed water on, will condensate creating a wall of steam. Any projectile crossing this will be absorbed by it and dissapear. If a champion/Minion/Pet would enter this wall, they are removed from the fields of justice for 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds being unable to interact with anything in the meantime nor be acted upon. If an enemy would be caught in it, they take 35/70/105/140/185 (+0.75/1.0 ap) magical damage.

Manacost: 75 100 125 150 175
Cooldown: 20 18 16 14 12

Skill: Fog of War - Aoe skill (Instant)(Target Area)

Effect: Creates a cloud on selected area, which prevents vision of anything outside. Anyone who stands outside will not be able to see who hides in it. While an opponent is inside of it, they drop awareness of the Conjurer and 10/15/20/25/30 reduced armor and magic resistance.

Duration: 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds
Aoe: 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 units in Dia.
Manacost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100
Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10

Ultimate: Flushdown - Aoe Line skill (2 Sec cast time)(Target Direction)

Effect: Creates a wast tidal wave rippling onwards, crashing down towards selected direction. Drenching all those who stands in it's wake of destruction, dealing 300 / 500 / 700 (+0.9/1.0 ap) Magical damage in a 900 unit long, 500 units wide Aoe. "Applies Drown Debuff", and modifies the path with water.

-Drown debuff: The next time a drowned unit would cast a spell, the ordered spell is canceled and gains an independent forced 5 second cooldown for that spell. Lasts 10 seconds.

Manacost: 150 / 200 / 250
Cooldown: 120 / 110 / 100 Seconds

Passive Skill: Mist

Effect: Whenever the conjuror would find himself on conjured water, he creates a mist that engulfs him. Granting him invisibility as long as he does not attack, cast a spell or if a nearby enemy would be within 125 units of range. When the conjuror has broken this rule, it takes 3 seconds for the Mist to recloak him after his last performed violation. In addition, whenever the conjuror would make an attack, he creates a 200 aoe waterpuddle with a 10 second cooldown. (Modified terrain: Water)

-Modified terrain water: a tile covered in water conjured by this champion lasts for 90 seconds or until he consumes it with his spell.

***Soundbox***

Pick: "Did you figure?"

Move: "Quite the place" - "I see, where" - "Ocation location" "I'll find you to it" - "Nothing else?"

Attack: "Harmony Arise!" - "One shall become all" - "Become all" - "Tides devour my foes" - "Wash it all away"

Taunt: "You'r world will end up the same among the others" - "Take my hand, and follow my path into the unforgiving abyss of torment" - "Care for seconds?"

Joke: "Where did everyone go?" - "Sure thing, i'll be back in a flash" - "Some like's their drinks mixed and stirred, I prefer natural"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explenations.

Skill: Waterpool - As the spell is casted, it goes forward such as "Escense flux" for example, but covers the path traveled. After it makes a burst animation which by then it applies the debuff and it's damage. The spell is finnished, the path it used gains the modified terrain conjured water.

Skill: Condensation - All places that has the modified terrain, will at once steam up into walls of foggy air, causing the mentioned effects. This also applies to allies, if one would walk in.

They dont come out til the duration is done, same goes for any other npc or player, but the hostile ones takes damage when they come out (At the exact location they came in. Example - If 2 players enters same location, they will end up hugging eachother when the fog is over.

The whole being ouf of play concept is taken from "Zonya's Hourglass", but as a castable spell on others while taking damage as they exit this state.

Skill: Fog of War - When an enemy would step into it, or is casted upon you: the conjuror cannot be detected or targeted by that specific champion who is in that fog, nor does he appear on the enemy minimap (Still regarding the same one player who entered is affected only).

He is still on his actual location but not visible to the prey, this does not include AOE spells from them or targeting anything else.

Example - Master Yi is struck by "Fog of War" and can no longer see TWC, and wont be able to escape the cloud by using "Alpha strike" on a nearby enemy minion (since they are not visable to Yi if not inside that cloud with him.)

On the other hand doesnt it slow down anyone either, which doesnt prevent anyone from just walking out of it for that matter. Just an example thought of cause, effect and counterplay.

Debuff Drown: When a player would cast a spell, that specific spell is canceled and will not be casted and will loose it's cooldown by 5 seconds.

(In simple terms: It uses it's cooldown, and is dropped down to 5 seconds remaining, regardless of maximum / origninal CD. Nor is the mana consumed for casting since it's interupted.)