To you awesome Eve players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tucked Away

02-12-2011

You suck. You don't carry, you ks.

If you must ask, yes I just got stomped by one. But I usually play her, and I never do optimum damage.

Check your stats in the post-game lobby...you'll see you've dealt the least damage. This Eve was 10-0 and only did 58k damage, compared to a 5-8 Corki who dealt 182k.

I'm gonna keep compiling pictures for this post, just to prove Eve players are really bad. All Evelynn does is kill steal...that's not carrying.

Woldere

02-12-2011

We're sorry.

Coersion

02-12-2011

Would read again.
Eve can't feed herself anymore, she leeches off others.

M0D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

you never play against eve with BoM and TriForce only
Thats not Ks'ing thats sustained dmg ,just like Karth does

Legendariez

02-12-2011

What does total damage dealt has to do with anything? I play Kassadin and most of the times my damage dealt is very low compared to that Yi or Sivir because they can farm like beasts.

Majikku

02-12-2011

AD eve is the only good eve anymore because her abilities dont do sustained damage.

Alex Dude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

nope, she was pwning your carries and not focusing tanks

also she wasn't killing creeps because she was getting her gold through champ kills; unlike the "leech" you perceive her as, she was actually freeing up creeps for her allies

thumbs up though since I feel bad for you

KindaIWantTo

02-12-2011

It's not KS when they're half a map away. I'm pretty sure that's just finishing it up.

And Eve usually has a lot of assists when played right. The stun from nowhere and her nuke that can scare people off when they see a chunk of the health bar disappear..that's really what she's all about. Even better when the other team is forced to buy wards and oracles.

Vargrax

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
Would read again.
Eve can't feed herself anymore, she leeches off others.
sure... but there are rare players who can feed themselves with Eve...

KikiCoffee

02-12-2011

Damage goes up on creeps. Therefore, your argument just went to hell and is 150% invalid.