Who should I buy with RP

Malz AND Kennen 16 38.10%
Kennen (and Mokai later) 11 26.19%
Malz (and Mokai later) 15 35.71%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Kennen vs Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikeblade

02-12-2011

I've been interested in both champs for a while but will never have the patience to not buy cheap champs as I save up 6300 IP, so I'm getting one with RP.

Which do you think is better and why?

Also, I'm really interested in Mokai the plant king ;3 And I have enough RP for 2 champs.

JuicedUp

02-12-2011

buykennen and moakai then when you got enough go for malz, simple as that.

/thread

ikeblade

02-12-2011

Which is more fun?

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

I am way more fun.

ikeblade

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzahar View Post
I am way more fun.
lolz
but really

KKumar

02-12-2011

Malz is very fun IMO.

Kennen is also very fun in my (limited) experience.

Depends if you want to be a boss laner, 1 v 1er, and mage-assassin that uses Mana, or a boss teamfighter with a few nukes, chain-stun ability, and ninja that uses Energy. They both farm equally well and have strong lane presence early on. By level 6, both can take 1 v 1s and do ganks very well, but Malzahar is beter justs because of his Suppression IMO. Also, DoT vs. Chain-stun burst.

Take your pick.

kyanos

02-12-2011

i own kennen and malz... malz is good if you like basically straight mage nuking folks... if you like speed though, kennen's the yordle for the job xD style differences basically, AD or AP kennen, he can easily be turned into an assassin/chaser... malzahar will walk up and blow half your hp away just because he can xD

Phinsmyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Malzahar. He is so underrated it's not even funny. I guess you could say the same for Kennen, but in my opinion, Kennen is more widely known and people know most of his combos.

When people see Malzahar, usually 50% of people will think he's bad. Once you learn him, there's nothing stopping you. It's so much fun and so satisfying dropping people with full hp to dead in 3 seconds.

Also, getting double kills with Malefic Visions is priceless. It happened to me the other day. I threw a malefic visions onto an enemy in a last resort in a team fight when I was about to die, then my team killed that person, Visions hopped onto another enemy who was running and killed him. DOUBLE KILL.
True Story.

ikeblade

02-12-2011

Life would be so much easier if they announced the NEXT week's free champs during THIS week's rotation change

zGarchomp

02-12-2011

Kennen rapes face.