We lost because we had 2 BR's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrLackofSkill

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arecanderu View Post
interesting, the other day I lost because there were 2 NA on my team D:
ur missing the point or trolling hard...
br's = language barrier

now you hope they understand what that "ping" across the map means
or when you "ping" for lv6 karth/tf/panth ults incoming..

hell, hope they don't afk/rage quit from all the "misunderstood" and
over used pings due to not understanding you what "he's going top"
means..

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrLackofSkill View Post
ur missing the point or trolling hard...
br's = language barrier

now you hope they understand what that "ping" across the map means
or when you "ping" for lv6 karth/tf/panth ults incoming..

hell, hope they don't afk/rage quit from all the "misunderstood" and
over used pings due to not understanding you what "he's going top"
means..
actually, this was very interesting, I´m from Perú(south america), 2 of my team were brazlians on a premade, they speaked english but sometimes they talked betwen them in portuguese, the other 2 were NA, 1 of them said "oh, BR we lose!" and played horribly, the other was quiet but bad (oh god, that Ashe... I think he forgot about his range and tried to be melee agains the oponent...)

the 2 BRs were very good players and even with 2 badies we stand chances, but the guy that said "BRs we lose" started trying to surrender since minute 25 and basically ruined the game.

so yeah, these 2 NA ruined my game, and the 2 BRs almost won it(I did average, wasn´t my best game but at least I didn´t fed)

Umsonarla

02-12-2011

Had too many games with BR's and lost a majority of games with them because we couldn't communicate with them.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umsonarla View Post
Had too many games with BR's and lost a majority of games with them because we couldn't communicate with them.
I had many games with people of diferent countries but they speaked in english so I didn´t care, BRs included.

also, there´re some NA players who doesn´t comunicate with any language >__>, usually are trolls.

and all BRs I´ve met doesn´t laugh HUEHUEHUE, the most similar laugh I´ve found was my uncle´s and was more a HUAHUAHUA! and he has never been in brazil >__>

Xtrbacklash

02-12-2011

Br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br brbr br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br br

laenir

02-12-2011

I think u played bad and u are blamming these ppl now.

B3ER

02-12-2011

Careful now. Riot auto closes anti-Brazilian threads.