Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kastion

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeblade View Post
Am I right that this guy is wrong? I mean...all four of her skills are SKILLshots.
Idk, I have a hard time playing her as well as I see some people do. I don't get that OMGWTFburst ult like some.
Tips?
The dude playing malz is full of ****. Omg you have to manage your mana, who doesnt (besides energy based chars). All you do is spam all your skills and press r while they are ontop of the void zone for an easy kill.

Coersion

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas White View Post
Did it countless times, because the laser takes up like half the lane.
Doesn't change the fact that it's a skillshot. Don't try to discredit it because you find it easy to aim. That's like saying Ashe's ulti isn't a skillshot when used point blank because it takes no skill.

Kastion

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas White View Post
Did it countless times, because the laser takes up like half the lane.
and i bet you can bench 350 pounds, run a 4.40 and have a 9 inch *****.

Coersion

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastion View Post
and i bet you can bench 350 pounds, run a 4.40 and have a 9 inch *****.
He also probably has a PhD and only plays this game to educate high schoolers.

Delycious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Lux's Q, W, and R abilities are "skillshots" - if you watch the champion spotlight for Lux ----

Link here: http://youtu.be/pJB6JWDESWU

Shurelia, the designer of Lux, even mention they are in the spotlight

KFZ

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
Doesn't change the fact that it's a skillshot. Don't try to discredit it because you find it easy to aim. That's like saying Ashe's ulti isn't a skillshot when used point blank because it takes no skill.
I second this. Skillshot is just the TERM. It does take a certain amount of "skill" to hit the shot. There are] people who cant hit it.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Every champion that you play is a 'high-skill champ.' The ones you don't are all average, or sub-par. So I guess that guy is correct. That sucks, OP. :[

Minrog

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coersion View Post
That's like saying Ashe's ulti isn't a skillshot when used point blank because it takes no skill.
I thought the definition of a skillshot was more narrow. Like, Ashe's ECA is a skillshot because it has an aimed travel time projectile.

The way you are describing it, anything with a targeting reticle would count (ex:Annie's Tibbers, the Flash Summoner spell, Karthus' Lay Waste).

Dadds

02-12-2011

Malz takes more skill than Lux?

Funny, I asked a similar question a little while ago about a somewhat difficult ap character, and people told me not to get malz because he's so simple to use.

Try not to listen to other people about characters anyway. I personally feel that Lux is not an extremely easy character to use, I've seen so many people miss her skill shots (though I guess people don't think they are skill shots in this thread?)

Coersion

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrog View Post
I thought the definition of a skillshot was more narrow. Like, Ashe's ECA is a skillshot because it has an aimed travel time projectile.

The way you are describing it, anything with a targeting reticle would count (ex:Annie's Tibbers, the Flash Summoner spell, Karthus' Lay Waste).
Actually, no it isn't. Skillshot means that it goes in a straight path after aiming it to a certain range, usually exceeding targeting reticles. Lux's ulti is quite wide, but its range isn't global as well.