Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stupidity of people amazes me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittenBurglar

02-12-2011

i dont need capitalize name

Arecanderu

02-12-2011

yeah, stupidity of the people amazes me too, specially mine, there´re times I do thing so stupid that I can´t believe I did...

Stefen

02-12-2011

first pick: warwick with smite.

Two non-tanks.

Next to last pick: evelynn- with smite.

Solo queue destroys lives.

Snowy Poro

02-12-2011

Pic related

Leon27607

02-12-2011

Solo queue, Enemy picks kat as 2nd pick, I think to myself, OK all we need is some CC so she can't ult.. Our next 2 picks, Mundo and Tryndamere... What happens during that game? Kat goes legendary and ends up with a score of like 17/4...

WintersHeart666

02-12-2011

i dont see how you can differentiate between smartness of solo queue, ranked or premades. I mean they're all just the same players playing in different styles. U can't play a normal game have a guy call you stupid then play a ranked game and immediately become smart simply coz it isnt a normal game.

But yeah some ppl really piss me off.

10 mins into game our Gangplank feeds tryndamere 0-6. End game im Nunu, tank build 6-10-11, our GP's 4-10-2 and im the feeder
I only died heaps of times coz tryndamere was already fed!!!!!!!!!!

shaiith

02-12-2011

My luck with solo games: just now i finished a game that would've been won, but someone from my team had to leave because he feared the thunderstorm hovering above his town would fry his PC.
So basically, even Mother Nature is against me winning a freaking game. >_>