Help picking a champ to fit my team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NerdyDan

02-12-2011

ur definition seems to not agree with what most people think though.

at the moment from my experiences people define anybody with AP nukes that may or may not have long cooldowns as an AP carry.

im just going along with the popular opinion here

LabMonkey12

02-12-2011

You should explain what you mean if you have such a narrow definition of an ap carry in your OP. I thought the same as the others because of the way you worded it.

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyDan View Post
m just going along with the popular opinion here
Popular opinion is that Haunting Guise is a bad item, wards are useless, AP Sion is a bad champion compared AD Sion, you don't need a jungler on a team, Mordekaiser is a tank, and so on.

Words have meanings. Use them as such. Or better, actually use words. That'll help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabMonkey12 View Post
You should explain what you mean if you have such a narrow definition of an ap carry in your OP. I thought the same as the others because of the way you worded it.
I'm not the OP, but he used words that mean a very specific thing and people responded with things that don't mean that word. It's not a "narrow definition," it's the only definition of the word carry that actually works in this game.

NerdyDan

02-12-2011

to be honest im not even sure the OP agrees with your definition for an AP carry. you seem to want to imprint your definitions onto other people

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyDan View Post
to be honest im not even sure the OP agrees with your definition for an AP carry. you seem to want to imprint your definitions onto other people
A) It isn't "MY DEFINITION," it's "THE DEFINITION."

B) If he didn't mean it, he shouldn't have said it. The word has a meaning. If he didn't mean the meaning, he shouldn't have used the word.

Soothsayer87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

let me refrase the question as to avoid further confusion what Ap based champs can solo a side lane and if fed or farmed enough can help "carry" the team to victory, With a preference on champs that would be able hold their own if going against a dual lane

Carados

02-12-2011

Zilean is the best champion in the game to "carry" as a verb, he's a strong solo and the best support champion in the game currently. As is, any champion can "carry" a team if they get very far ahead.

Agamentium

02-12-2011

While Akali is very good, I wouldn't recommend her. First, you should be fairly experienced with her before you try to 2 v 1 with her. Second, since it is normal, you don't know the other team, and you will sometimes get a caitlyn + leblanc or something else impossible to lane against. Of course if your team is cool with switching lanes then that's fine.