Help picking a champ to fit my team...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soothsayer87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

I play with my friends in premade group of 5, and my role on the team is an Ap carry that would solo a side lane while another teammate jungles. I used to play vlad in that role, but with the upcoming nerfs to him Im not sure he would be viable in that role anymore. I own Leblanc, Kat, and annie that could also fill this role but the only one ive had success with is leblanc, i have enough ip to get a 6300 champ so im not limited to what i own. i have been thinking about buying malzahar, would he be a good pick if not who would you suggest

Fatal Thunder

02-12-2011

Every champ is good in their own way, and you don't have to buy a 6300 champ. But I personally recommend the following:

If you like playing a carry (late game pwner), then you might like playing Irelia or Ezreal.

If you like playing tank/bruiser, try Udyr, Sion, or Malphite.

If you're into support, Janna, Zilean, Anivia are all good choices.

I think Malzahar might be a good pick for you. He's very similar to Morgana and LeBlanc in playing style. Just look around and see who you like!

Curifel

02-12-2011

I'm a big fan of solo'ing on sion on the side. easy to farm, easy to escape ganks, 2 second stuns are always a welcome adition to a teamfight.

Void Lion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

I am a big fan of solo AP Cho with a cd, magic pen, ap page. Rylies first (making his spikes slow targets, then hourglass or frozen heart (for armor) Hextech GunBlade after that your choice.

AreYouReady2Die

02-12-2011

Malz is very nasty, 9/7/14 mastery (str of spirit 3 point), archangel, deathcap gg, the rare time I get past deathcap Ryjials, abyss scepter, hour glass or will of the ancients. The reason I perfer AA, I spam like crazy, I don't even care if I hit sometimes, seeing you cast during teamfights makes teams split up for brief times which makes someone vulnerable. if your team uses that they will win. Max malefic first, and the blackhole last btw.

Carados

02-12-2011

Just get Kassadin or Anivia.

PinkyThePig

02-12-2011

AP carry? Akali

If you can become skilled with her you will DESTROY people.

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyThePig View Post
AP carry? Akali.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouReady2Die View Post
Malz is very nasty,
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxPrideLeader View Post
I am a big fan of solo AP Cho\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curifel View Post
I'm a big fan of solo'ing on sion
You all do know that those aren't carries, but nukers, correct?

NerdyDan

02-12-2011

AP carry=nuker

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyDan View Post
AP carry=nuker
No, an AP Carry is a champion who can deal sustained damage, like all carries. Karthus is an AP carry, Anivia is an AP carry, Vlad is an AP carriy.

A nuker is a champion who can only deal burst damage. Akali, Poppy, Annie, or so on.

I shouldn't have to explain basic game terms to people.