AP Nidalee Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

02-12-2011

so before u start... i know rageblade and how great it is... for cougar form. as na AP nid, u really dont get to spam abilities like u would from the old hybrid builds where ur in cougar a lot. u cant just spam spears and without the spamming, rageblade just isnt that good for an AP burst at all...

so i ask you, what first item would u get? the goal im looking for is early AP, then some regen/survivability, then more penetration when needed.

ill preface it with the fact that typically, i start with dorans ring and my first recall is with around 2500 gold. so work with that...

emesde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Get Rageblade anyways. It's useful for pushing towers, and you should be spamming around in Cougar anyways to move around.

Cougar Nid > Spear Nid.

Rageblade -> Sheen -> Deathcap -> Lich Bane

Argothman

02-12-2011

I rush Deathcap, I play more support, cougar form is pretty overrated except for cleanup.

Lancefighter

02-12-2011

I would say your first back is boots+sheen.. 1600 ish, and another blasting wand. From there, build deathcap, finish lich bane? I mean, you could go with a catalyst/roa or whatnot..

Im just not sure what burst nid has outside of her spear. And her spear isnt exactly spammable, easy to land, etc. I mean, yeah, landing her combo on cougar form hurts, but it seems you dont really ant to be doing that by your post

larkhill

02-12-2011

ok, by burst, i did mean her spear only. early AP items + ap runes + max range will take out a good chunk of hp.

rageblade first really doesnt do much help considering i cant spam spear often enough

oneseeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Max AP is based on these items lichbane/deathcap/archangel/willofancients/
early game tome + ap quints/mana glyphs should keep you well sustained with your heal

Carados

02-12-2011

The problem being, as everyone knows, full AP stand back and spear is a bad build, because you'll never hit a spear against people who are able to play.

Carados

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
your team doesn't use cc?
A champion with one ability that requires Chain CC is a good champion.

Especially when that highly situational ability doesn't win you the fight.

Carados

02-12-2011

You don't buy Lich Bane on Spear Nidalee. Please learn to play the champion before giving bad advice in threads.

AntennasToHeaven

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
You don't buy Lich Bane on Spear Nidalee. Please learn to play the champion before giving bad advice in threads.
Lich Bane is godsend on Nidalee. Please learn to play the champion before giving bad advice in threads.