[Help] Udyr, WW, Olaf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus Sama

02-13-2011

I'll be honest, I just started using Udyr and bought him after the first few times, following a few guides and suggested builds. Try this out sometime, it might make Udyr more fun:

Build mainly as Tiger/Turtle/Bear.

I start off with a Cloth/5x Pot, Madred's -> Wriggles, Boots, Long Sword -> Hexdrinker. Wriggles gives you some great AD and life steal/armor, as well as an extra ward that you can use. Hexdrinker gives you some more AD, MR and a passive that will save your life a few times. From there, I immediately start to build Zeal -> Phantoms, Sheen -> Trinity or Phage -> Frozen Mallet.

Bear Stun, Tiger, Bear Stun, Tiger. Done.

I've tried WW a few times, haven't gotten a chance to Jungle with Olaf. So far, Udyr's been the most fun. Nothing like spamming Bear/Turtle to run away from people with like 50 HP after having just Bear Stunned/Tiger Nuked a carry.

Booterang

02-13-2011

Play all three. If you pick a main you are only limiting yourself. You will do far better in games if you pick the right jungler for the right situation, you will be a much better teammate and people will appreciate it.

In the case of these three:

Pick Udyr if you need a solid ganker/off tank with good spammable CC.

Pick Warwick if you need a melee dps that can buff the carry and initate fights. He is also a decent ganker

Pick Olaf as a counterpick: If the enemy team has all hard CC and not much protection, Olaf is amazing at countering characters like ashe, janna, anivia, and anyone who relies on CC to protect themselves. He is a weak ganker, but a strong jungle.

Swolegantor

02-13-2011

It really depends. Udyr/WW are more dependant on an off tanky anti carry role where as olaf has alot more versatility in his build