Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well vlads getting nerfed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xa3D

02-12-2011

I main vlad mid and have been for very long time and the problem is that im not the greatest player so the nerf well prob hit me harder than say, a very good player so im just curious as to viable mid laning champs i can try out. i have tons plus i can just buy the ones i dont have. thnxs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kroghar

02-12-2011

It's not so much a nerf as it is limiting his effectiveness to get out of engagements too easy. I'm pretty sure Riot will buff him in other areas if needed, I wouldn't over-react so early. They're not nerfing him because he's over powered, they're altering him because he does one thing too well.

But other champs I would check out that are similar (unfortunately all 6k champs) Swain, Karthus, Kennen.