What is your starting items for AD Ez?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LinaOwnsU

02-12-2011

Or in other words, is Doran's blade viable still?

Depht

02-12-2011

yup

TwchTvSlitelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

I think most players tend to use a sapphire crystal on Ez for starting. You can use Doran's but there really is no reason too. Especially because that with the crystal you can farm for ever with mana regen runes and get a sheen built quickly.

Unicorns of Love

02-12-2011

reg beads pots

KyranX

02-12-2011

I go meki pendant first because it give me mana for unlimited Mystic shots and two health pots. Well for my build it builds into Manamune. I use to go for Doran's Blade once and a while if I feel like taking first blood, it is totally awesome when they think Ez is squishy but then pwned them early game because of the 100hp benefit from Doran's Blade and life steal benefit which helps a lot along with his passive that gives you more attack speed. The pot was also essential since most of the time I would of been dead if I didn't use the pot while trading blows and who ever backs off first loses. But then without the pot Doran's blade just doesn't give as must survival anymore.

the journey

02-12-2011

This guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/Corian86

has amazing Ezreal videos and wrote probably what is the best Ezreal guide there is out there (http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...al-guide.xhtml). He starts with a Doran's Blade and goes from there - check out some of his games.

TravagGames

02-12-2011

some people think dorans blade is still good... others think its a bad buy first...

regi suggests you get another item.. cloth armor, boots, long sword and health pots instead..

the health pots help so much early. i saw him stream ez and he accidently got doran and got mad at himself lol. certain champs can still get doran items but others its best to get another item and health pots

TravagGames

02-12-2011

personally i differ items but i liek mana crystal first and 2 health pots.. then i can get sheen quicker. sheen is ad ez first item must. followed by bloodthirster

Dakhara

02-12-2011

cloth armor and pots and build wiggles! then sheen

im not lvl 30 yet, but it has been working for me.