Buy sheen on GP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xabu1 View Post
trinity force gives teh same damage bonus as IE, but it is guaranteed with just the Tforce, no need for more crit,
Only if you have NO extra AD.

Trinity Force's bonus seems to not count the additional AD from items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJon3s View Post
All Im saying is this week all I have seen is people stacking avarice blades. Sheen gives solid damage early game more damage then a bf and mana for cheaper.
Avarice Blade stacking is not a real build.

At most, GP needs ONE(he can farm well with his Q) for Touhou Blade.

I have been having successful games with a early sheen(makes GP actually somewhat useful in teamfights since his Q should do around 300 damage), however...recently I just rushed a tears->manamune since Sheen does not synergize well with bonus AD.

Morinav

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
Only if you have NO extra AD.

Trinity Force's bonus seems to not count the additional AD from items.
Correct. Sheen/Trinity force only use your base damage to calculate the bonus. This bonus damage is not multiplied by crit, but rather tacked on at the end of the damage calculation.

Shin˘by

02-12-2011

hmmmm parrley can crit... i want more crit... gp's essential end build is very costly, i wonder how we get it quick... i know, farm farm farm.. parrley gives extra gold... avarice blades give extra gold and crit->parrley.... its weird how that concept works... i know clearly some of you dont get it but i guess someone who plays gp as a main and has been as high as 2k elo doesnt know what he's doing clearly (feel no fear)

Cenerae

02-12-2011

Get a Sheen (and later upgrade it to Triforce) if you want a reliable, decent damage Parrrley. It won't generate huge numbers since the proc damage won't crit, but you know that every time you use it, it will add the damage garunteed. It'll set your damage items back a little however.

Don't bother with it if you're only interested in occasionally bursting out huge crits, and save the gold for an early IE. You'll end up with a strong Parrrley (once you finish it) that may or may not burst for a silly amount.

THEFailTech

02-12-2011

Who's this guy? ^^^

CroakerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Sheen and then stack Tiamats. Is fun, you know.