Ezreal or Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wafting Jazz

02-12-2011

Higher skill cap belongs to Karthus.
Viability belongs only to karthus because if you want to play a carry, you shouldn't be playing ezreal. This is talking strictly ranked games. Karthus is very good against certain comps and that's when he's viable.
If you had some experience with kassadin, You'd probably get used to ezreal faster than karthus.

Add me and message me in game if you have some questions. You can check my ranked stats with karthus and ezreal as well if you wish.

iStomp Randomz

02-12-2011

You're asking about the skillcap(which I think is the biggest question), so my answer is that Karthus is a harder to play in general, and much harder to play well.

Ezreal is pretty easy to pick and is still good imo, regardless of what all the people who don't play him say.

A good Karthus is better than a good Ezreal, but good Karthus players are few and far in between. Mediocre Ez > Mediocre Karthus, Good Karthus > Pro Ez.

Ornerok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

to answer your questions:
Ez
Karth
Ez
Karth

Ez because of high damage and a blink like kass.

Ownpaylol

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthed Mofo View Post
Is there a certain playstyle for playing karthus? I heard you should expect to die xD

Anyways I'm leaning forward to karthus probably 65/35 right now
If you figure out how to play him you won't die much and you'll be able to carry harder then a lot of ranged carrys.

AA247

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStomp Randomz View Post
You're asking about the skillcap, so my answer is that Karthus is a harder to play in general, and much harder to play well.

Ezreal is pretty easy to pick and is still good imo, regardless of what all the people who don't play him say.

A good Karthus is better than a good Ezreal, but good Karthus players are few and far in between.
it caz its rly hard to land good qs above 1400 elo.