Ezreal or Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealthed Mofo

02-12-2011

Which champion has the higher skill cap?
Which champion is more viable?
As a player who plays tanks, which will I get more used to? I play Kass for my caster and Ashe for my dps any similarities?
Which one is more viable?

And last but not least, which one is more fun in your opinion?

I don't wanna waste 6.3k ip :[

Stealthed Mofo

02-12-2011

buuuump

Winkie Woozerton

02-12-2011

Karthus
Karthus
Karthus
Karthus
Karthus

In all honesty, I think that Karthus is more viable and more fun than Ezreal.

Zhang Chunhua

02-12-2011

I am in the same boat. I almost have 6.3kIP and, I can't decide which one I want.

Stealthed Mofo

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkie Woozerton View Post
Karthus
Karthus
Karthus
Karthus
Karthus

In all honesty, I think that Karthus is more viable and more fun than Ezreal.
Is there a certain playstyle for playing karthus? I heard you should expect to die xD

Anyways I'm leaning forward to karthus probably 65/35 right now

ZodiarkSavior

02-12-2011

People dont play Ezreal AP. and he needs ALOT of skill to use. Karthus does too. Both have Global ults. I played both during free week, Karthus is fun just to spite people with your ult.....

AA247

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthed Mofo View Post
Is there a certain playstyle for playing karthus? I heard you should expect to die xD

ur mind set is liek two ways. Play like a range carry since your q is pretty good magic dps or FOR ALLAH !!! initiating into a 1v5 using wall to block off the escape and having your team clean up.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

02-12-2011

As much as I hate to say this because I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Ezreal...
Karthus is better, he can pump out craptons of sustained damage and even be suicidal and still rape the enemy team. Thats priceless. I mean late game his defile is practically fiddles crowstorm on a toggle and his ultimate can be used to initiate a teamfight or finish off runners and it DOESN'T miss like Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage. Ezreal is comprised of a very fun factor and winning with him is great but it takes so much more because you gotta learn how to land those skillshots. Whats so great about Karthus is that even when you get fed people WILL focus you and you WILL die but you ALWAYS are guaranteed to kill 2-3 people on the enemy team.. most of the time they stand right on your defile. Karthus also adds team fight utility with that gate and its great for boxing teams in the jungle. Both are pretty hard to learn/master but Ezreal is most likely more difficult to learn due to being skillshot based.

Kohalu

02-12-2011

Karthus has more utility, better farm, a better ult, better passive...overall more beneficial to the team.

Winkie Woozerton

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthed Mofo View Post

Karth's playstyle is very active. Lots of Q spam, a wicked slow/debuff with wall, and decent AoE damage with defile. If you get overzealous and run into a team fight with defile active then the other team will burst you down pretty quick, but worst case scenario is that you can still put out some decent damage after death and get off an unhindered ult.

This isn't to say that Ezreal's playstyle isn't active, I just think that Karth is more fun overall, and also has more benefit to his team.