Tired of idiots...My first QQ thread.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thiek

02-12-2011

first let me start by saying that i'm a mature player. i'm not great at this game and i choose my champs carefully to fit my strengths and maximize my usefulness to my team. my primary champions are Nasus, Lux, Rammus, Soraka, and Ashe. I've experimented with all champs and i feel like this list fits my playstyle well enough that i can be a contributor with minimal risk to my team. Ashe is my weakest champ from the list, but if the team needs a ranged carry i take her and do my duty as best i can out of familiararity (sp?) alone. i pick last in champ select (normal) as often as i can unless someone else also has that intention. my best champs from the list are Soraka, Nasus, and Lux. lux and soraka because i can hang back in relative safety and support my team, and nasus because his late game is outrageously fun.

so, i know this thread has been done a thousand times, and perhaps i will be downvoted into oblivion, but i have to vent to the community. i just came out of a game. i played Lux, and my teammates were Malphite, Twisted Fate, Gangplank, and Kassadin. the game was pretty even, and we even won the first couple team fights and pushed a little. as the game progressed it seemed like my teammates were making stupid decisions. Twisted Fate was wandering into the enemy jungle to pick up buffs by himself and was getting continuously ganked by their jungling WW. Gang was pushing inner turrets alone and getting ganked, just random **** like that. i said something to the effect of "we cant win if you guys keep wandering with no help" (seriously, i dont rage) and the response i get is "stfu 2/4 noob. go positive and you can speak to me" i mentioned that i had 16 assists and i was playing a support/disable role......and all hell broke loose. "you're a fookin carry" "Lux isnt support noob" "uninstall Noob" and it continued until finally we surrendered.

i'm tired of people not understanding the roles of certain characters. lux can have a high damage output, but she's not really a carry. Nasus is beefy with his ult on but he's hardly a tank. Soraka is NOT useless, certainly not after her recent small buff. (rammus is obviously a tank, but w/e)

even in losses, i rarely have a bad game. i'm respectful in game. i'm methodical in my attempts to be a good player. i havent mastered a ton of champs, but at least i have a nice variety of ones i'm good with. all i ask is that other people understand the role of everyone on the team, and not flame me for trying to improve their game play.

there, i'm done.

Japanadian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

if you ask someone a polite question you get the response "STFU noob" no matter how well yo'ure playing. just classic teenagers.
just try to make 5 man premades, it's the only way not end up with complete assshole retaardation

Thiek

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanadian View Post
if you ask someone a polite question you get the response "STFU noob" no matter how well yo'ure playing. just classic teenagers.
just try to make 5 man premades, it's the only way not end up with complete assshole retaardation
i play a lot of premades, but most of my clan mates arent online yet.

wow, 2 downvotes already.

oulush

02-12-2011

There is all kinds of players out there. Everyone knows everything, no one is open to criticism. The idea that one might be wrong is frightening. Now this is not just related to the game, but where we are as a society. Our self esteem boost and the individualistic nature of this society turns everyone into an egoistical narcissistic ignorant ******. No one is wrong, therefore everyone is wrong.

All you can do in a situation like this is to ask yourself, what is there I can learn from this experience?

GL

DrTwister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
i'm tired of people not understanding the roles of certain characters.
This is actually very true, however it all depends on what types of games you play. Normal games people simply don't care or they are trying out different specs for fun. On the flip side in ranked games, most people may have been successful with a particular build once and think it applies all the time. Although most champs can be played a few different ways, very few people actually understand what their champs roles should be.

ZodiarkSavior

02-12-2011

Add meh. I need another respectful friend

Boomstar

02-12-2011

Yeah idk why people don't seem to get the basic concepts of this game even after like 500+ games played.