Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Level 30s in low level games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynical Moose

02-12-2011

Could be a premade, i regularly premade with my lvl 24-27 friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kokia

02-12-2011

Quote:
Vykrii:
He's summoner level 16, more or less justified in complaining. And also, the skill level of 30's can range from 600 ranked elo - 2k+, Matchmaking is somewhat broken in this. People with access to T3 runes have significant advantage over people that don't. Having a 30 in his queue either means he's really good, he was queuing with good friends, or someone on his team was probably also 30. Or, the other team's 30s were queuing with bad friends, maybe they themselves were bad.

I had the same thing happen when I was leveling, When I was in my late teens I started seeing 30's and by my early 20's I was the only non30 in the game.

My best suggestion OP, is lose more.