Level 30s in low level games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H3llion

02-12-2011

Im mad, it seems like whenever i play a game lately theres always a level 30 on the other team its ridicules, i means its unfair since these guys are pros and how their runes give them the advantage. last game i played had 2 level 30s in it.

It gives the other teams a crazy advantage, add to this forum if you want them to make it against the rules for level 30s to join games that have players who are more then 3 level lower then them. or at least make it so their runes don't work. Either way they need to fix this problem

Vampireofwind

Recruiter

02-12-2011

take it as a compliment apparently the game thinks you are able to compete with people of a higher level..
also think how the people 3 levels below you feel..

zebrawaterfall

02-12-2011

IMO nobody should player with level 30's but level 30's. Too many people in games with 100~ wins that que with 30's.

404TowersNtFound

02-12-2011

did you noticed the 3 others on their team below your own level? this happens when 30's have friends who arn't yet 30, which then it pairs them up with lower ranked people for balance

Lysergsaure

02-12-2011

Summoner level 30 isn't an indicator of skill, in that the skill gap between 30s has the potential to be enormous. New 30s are almost on the same level you are - odds are they don't have many or any runes. The only difference is being able to get a 21 point mastery in addition to another 9 point one.

Japanadian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

you're all near the same elo, so there's not much to complain about. they are just crappy level 30 players. being level 30 doesn't = pro.
i've had non level 30's play better than people with over 1000 wins

kokia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

I feel there's two things that should be brought to your attention.
1- There is no level 30's in level 20 matchmaking queue.
"No that's impossible!" you say? That's because there is no level 20 matchmaking queue.
First off after level 21 the changes are fairly negligible between a 21 and 30 (Few mastery points.) But matchmaking doesnt look at levels at all. It works off ELO which is more or less a hidden mmr.

2- They are in your ELO, as in they are just as good/bad as you. They have no real advantage and if they are in that bracket playing with people in their 20's, It just goes to show they are still very awful and the rating system agrees.

Kaminari Zoku

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
Im mad
And now riot must fix your problem.

Hyperthymia

02-12-2011

He's summoner level 16, more or less justified in complaining. And also, the skill level of 30's can range from 600 ranked elo - 2k+, Matchmaking is somewhat broken in this. People with access to T3 runes have significant advantage over people that don't. Having a 30 in his queue either means he's really good, he was queuing with good friends, or someone on his team was probably also 30. Or, the other team's 30s were queuing with bad friends, maybe they themselves were bad.

Xfinity QQ

02-12-2011

ridicules....

ridicules