12 Seconds is not a long cooldown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatsAGrimace

02-12-2011

But Vlad IS easy to shut down early...
as a 4 bar ryze i walked to mid and saw my lane was against an 8 bar vlad, I auto attacked him down to 1 bar of HP and made him recall, twice! he was 3 when i was 6 and then he lane switched.
almost any ranged champion can out damage vlad before level 7-10.
yes hes hard to beat as some champions but its not a crime to be strong against certain champions.
the only problem i have with vlad is the fact that his pool has a short CD, makes him untargetable. slows enemys, does considerate damage and heals an amount that can easily repay the amount it costs him to use it.
fix his pool, problem solved.

Diomedea

02-12-2011

It's pretty long for what it does that early in the game.

The problem is not many people know how to deny someone in a lane, so Vlad just has to tower hug and wait for the enemy to push the creep wave to his tower, where he can farm freely until his Q does enough damage and heals enough to warrant harassing with.

Alaric11

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br3zizH View Post
Look at the ratings of your post, original posters.

Stop QQing and figure a way to counter it. It takes skills and effort to be good at LoL, not just out of blue. I hope you know that LoL at higher ELOs, is more competitive and players have been playing their champs many times, and knows their ups and downs.

So, if you are going to keep complaining about champions, just demonstrates how incompetent a player you are.
why would you bring up skill in a vlad thread.

Heliostorm

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahzel View Post
lol, if they hate early game cooldowns, let them play GAren, with Courage's 35 sec cooldown and Judgement's 13 sec cooldown.
Judgement does over twice as much damage as Transfusion at level 1. I'd say it's a fair tradeoff. Level 1 Transfusion not only has a long cooldown, it does about as much damage as an auto-attack.

FDru

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIalaric View Post
"very susceptible" apperently means "much less susceptible than everyone else" to you.
He has no CC so he really can't counter early harassment as well as a lot of other champs. If you want to bring pool into it, consider that it costs him a chunk of health that he's definitely not going to heal back at such a low level.