12 Seconds is not a long cooldown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaric11

02-12-2011

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

sick of idiot vlad players complaining that their level 1 transfusion has a long cooldown.

1. "Vlad is redicuously easy to shut down early"

I have seen these exact words more times than I count. And every single time it makes me want to vomit. Honestly, what part of Vlad can you shut down. He has a heal, no mana, and an escape. This is so utterly the complete opposite of easy to shut down. I mean lets look at Nidalee, She has a heal, and at lvl 6 she gets an escape and no mana. Is she easy to shut down? Her damage at lvl 1 is pretty **** tiny, with only a long cooldown, high mana cost skill shot. Spear is much worse at lvl 1 than transfusion is. And nidalee has to wait till lvl 6 before she gets the tools Vlad gets at lvl 1 and lvl 2. So easy Nidalee easy to shut down? Of course not. So when you say the same thing about Vlad you sound like the biggest tool on the internet.

2. "Vlad has no early game damage"

Even if we concede this point(which I absolutely will not), it is still the most half-@ssed lunacy on the internet. A CHAMPION WITH LITTLE DAMAGE AT LVL ONE? OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!! MAKE HIS TRANSFUSION DO 500 DAMAGE VLAD UP. The fact that his damage AVERAGE at early game is compensated 10 times over by having a heal, a gank proof skill, and a no mana cost harass. And more importantly, ask yourself how long lvl 1 actually lasts. For a solo mid vlad he gets lvl 3 at like 3 minutes into the game. And after lvl 3 I have pretty much sealed the fate for my lane oppenent. At lvl 3 transfusion becomes twice as strong as the average nuke, based on it's versitily alone. So Vlad has to suffer through 10 minutes of not being OP. Just like everyone else, but with half the pay off. And you dare to name that as the reason he is balanced. You should be ashamed. I guess that means Lux is the most underpowered champ of all time.

I'm not saying he is overpowered, I'm just saying you're an idiot if you think 12 second cooldown is any kind of disability.

Please stop being ******ed when you talk about Vlad. See here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=430804 if you have any more questions.

Prometheius

02-12-2011

I can only see the QQ of a bad player.

Bomb in lasagna

02-12-2011

It's spelled ridiculous.

I mean I don't even know what you are trying for here: "redicuously"

Kahzel

02-12-2011

lol, if they hate early game cooldowns, let them play GAren, with Courage's 35 sec cooldown and Judgement's 13 sec cooldown.

John McCain

02-12-2011

urbad

Alaric11

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McCain View Post
urbad
Thanks for the support.

Man In Black20

02-12-2011

urbad

Br3zizH

02-12-2011

Look at the ratings of your post, original posters.

Stop QQing and figure a way to counter it. It takes skills and effort to be good at LoL, not just out of blue. I hope you know that LoL at higher ELOs, is more competitive and players have been playing their champs many times, and knows their ups and downs.

So, if you are going to keep complaining about champions, just demonstrates how incompetent a player you are.

FDru

02-12-2011

He is easy to shut down early, but it's not because of his "long cooldowns". It's because he has no damage and therefore no self-healing. He's very susceptible to harassment in the first few levels (mainly before level 5-6). After that, yeah, he's pretty strong (especially at 6+ and especially with ignite). It is a horrific exaggeration to say "he's useless before level 9" which I see a lot of people saying.

Alaric11

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
He is easy to shut down early, but it's not because of his "long cooldowns". It's because he has no damage and therefore no self-healing. He's very susceptible to harassment in the first few levels (mainly before level 5-6. After that, yeah, he's pretty strong (especially at 6+ and especially with ignite). It is a horrific exaggeration to say "he's useless before level 9" which I see a lot of people saying.
"very susceptible" apperently means "much less susceptible than everyone else" to you.