Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot- wtf is this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TouchMeRight

02-12-2011

get in a ranked game and my team looks ok

but one is afk and he gets randomed as galio so i ws like **** who should dodge?
some guy said it wouldnt start if he was afk so then it started and i was like ****...

but then everyone was loading fine and my game goes crazy and freezes then says the game client has crashed.

so i ctrl alt del and shut down pvp.net and try to reconnect but then i just keep getting "the game client has crashed please try to reconnect -..-

if this is your way of stopping the game with an afk person i think you should upgrade ur system cuz after about 5 minutes of messing with it i went back to the game lobby like the game never existed... lol

TouchMeRight

02-12-2011

bump for help

TouchMeRight

02-12-2011

last bump til i give up

Nephrael

02-12-2011

it won't stop if the person is afk, but you had a crash glitch it sounds like, sucks for your team, and you cause i believe you get a leave from that T_T

have a nice day!

Br3zizH

02-12-2011

They need to have a vote dodge queue for rank, like majority vote and 3 per players.
Like each one gets 3 dodge queue votes, and if majority agrees then it stops the champ selection. well Maybe 2 per day per players would be nice.

Alvirirt

02-12-2011

i had the same problem, i'm just glad the match it's like it never existed

Darkshy

02-12-2011

Happened to me too. Must have been a server crash or something.