@Riot- wtf is this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TouchMeRight

02-12-2011

get in a ranked game and my team looks ok

but one is afk and he gets randomed as galio so i ws like **** who should dodge?
some guy said it wouldnt start if he was afk so then it started and i was like ****...

but then everyone was loading fine and my game goes crazy and freezes then says the game client has crashed.

so i ctrl alt del and shut down pvp.net and try to reconnect but then i just keep getting "the game client has crashed please try to reconnect -..-

if this is your way of stopping the game with an afk person i think you should upgrade ur system cuz after about 5 minutes of messing with it i went back to the game lobby like the game never existed... lol

TouchMeRight

02-12-2011

bump for help

TouchMeRight

02-12-2011

last bump til i give up

Nephrael

02-12-2011

it won't stop if the person is afk, but you had a crash glitch it sounds like, sucks for your team, and you cause i believe you get a leave from that T_T

have a nice day!

Br3zizH

02-12-2011

They need to have a vote dodge queue for rank, like majority vote and 3 per players.
Like each one gets 3 dodge queue votes, and if majority agrees then it stops the champ selection. well Maybe 2 per day per players would be nice.

Alvirirt

02-12-2011

i had the same problem, i'm just glad the match it's like it never existed

Darkshy

02-12-2011

Happened to me too. Must have been a server crash or something.