You know what pisses me off?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Gandhi

02-12-2011

Jungler who just farms.

and you are a solo top squishy against Morde. then people tell you, "you let morde farm? wtf noob."

Cryaotic

Recruiter

02-12-2011

agree

Synyard

02-12-2011

First off all, you have to try and outharrass mord as early as possible before he can hit the creeps, or just poke him here and there b/w his cooldowns, If its not turning out too well, dont push the lane and mord will most definitely overextend, and thats when you politely ask for a gank from your jungler. Problem solved

Space Gandhi

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synyard View Post
First off all, you have to try and outharrass mord as early as possible before he can hit the creeps, or just poke him here and there b/w his cooldowns, If its not turning out too well, dont push the lane and mord will most definitely overextend, and thats when you politely ask for a gank from your jungler. Problem solved
Not solved. Because the jungler will just farm, and by the time he says,"ok i'll gank" it will be too late.

Krosan

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synyard View Post
and thats when you politely ask for a gank from your jungler.
Quote:
gank from your jungler.
I appreciate the sentiment behind your post, and you do give good advice, but the sad fact is that a good percentage of soloqueue junglers are too derp to gank.

zebrawaterfall

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo Jotaro View Post
Not solved. Because the jungler will just farm, and by the time he says,"ok i'll gank" it will be too late.
"wait let me get red buff and I'll b top"

dies at enemy red buff

"why didn't you mia!!!11"

Space Gandhi

02-12-2011

I usually lux and if I going again Vlad or Morde, I can never out harass them(if the enemy is around your level skill). If the jungler doesn't gank, then it's either you get screwed now or you get screwed later.

DrTwister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

The number one problem with junglers, most people don't know how to actually jungle.

1. Learn to leave your minion kill to protect a turret.
2. Learn to gank while moving between sides of the map.
3. Learn to backup a lane if the lane is outnumbered.
4. Learn to not die to minions.
5. Learn to stop jungling when you're down 3 turrets.

Holy Malevolence

02-12-2011

What solo top squishy are you letting Morde farm? Isn't there a million and a half ways for any ranged top to make metal man's life hell?

But, more on topic:
Where was the creep wave in the lane at this point in time?

Space Gandhi

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMalignance View Post
What solo top squishy are you letting Morde farm? Isn't there a million and a half ways for any ranged top to make metal man's life hell?

But, more on topic:
Where was the creep wave in the lane at this point in time?
it's f ucking morde for god sakes, ofcourse the lane is all the way pushed. and yeah, you mind listing a million and a half ways for ANY ranged top to give him hell? actually just list about 10. go ahead.