Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

After 5 games of ranked play...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frinn

02-12-2011

all i can say is wow...

1st game i was on a team with feeders, i understand that this happens in normal games...
2nd game guy on the team leaves cause he didnt get mid
3rd game I carried as singe 10-1-13 surrendered at 25min
4th game the other team had a player who just jungled and /all NOOB TEAMMATES
5th game teammates fight over mid, one gives up and decides to not play while continuing the /all NOOB TEAMMATES

does normal elo not carry over into ranked play at the start?
the only 2 games i played that had an actual 5v5 either feed the enemy and i couldn't really do anything to stop the onslaught or I got fed and carried.

Còòn In The Tree

02-12-2011

I have had this problem with literally EVERY SINGLE ranked match. And since I only really play support in ranked, nothing gets done...

Japanadian

02-12-2011

ranked = a bunch of noobs up to 1500 ranked (minimum)
look at the ladder for solo 5v5, there's like 20,000 players around the 12-1300 mark. of course most of them suck

normal elo has nothing to do with your ranked elo

Frinn

02-12-2011

Quote:
Japanadian:
ranked = a bunch of noobs up to 1500 ranked (minimum)
look at the ladder for solo 5v5, there's like 20,000 players around the 12-1300 mark. of course most of them suck

normal elo has nothing to do with your ranked elo

thank you for answering my question