The problem with the nerfs right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Is that they're are never going to be unnerfed. Look at Jax. See what happened to him. He's never going to be the same Jax. Likewise for all the champions getting nerfed now. Twitch will be überunderpowered until the stealth rework and even with the stealth rework what Twitch is now contributes to the team less than a sack of potatoes falling.

TL;DR Riot is nerfing everyone and they will remain nerfed because they believe this is "balanced."

John McCain

02-12-2011

Actually, Jax got a big buff the last time he was changed.

But he still needs another buff.

Lurking

02-12-2011

Even though its not perfect I honestly prefer this over champs like Jax and Twitch always being good so other champs have a chance to shine.

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Look at how Twitch is now. People don't even think he's viable in a ranked match. Preak was commenting on the Ryze rework that people shouldn't pushover Ryze with champions like Annie that's available to them. Same goes for Twitch. Why would I pick Twitch when I can easily choose Corki or Trist or Kog'Maw?

Ep1cLeprechaun

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurking View Post
Even though its not perfect I honestly prefer this over champs like Jax and Twitch always being good so other champs have a chance to shine.
Until they're nerfed.

3v3ryone

02-12-2011

Twich is still good, but not good enough for solo queue. You need organized team to make twich effective.