DPS Janna: Screw Tornados, I Can Crit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exiles Solace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-10-2010

+1 to this guide. I first thought DPS Janna was a waste of time, but then I got my butt kicked by one. These are few and far between and I cant wait to try it.

Oey

10-06-2010

an old bump for AD Janna well R.I.P. AD janna. her AP scales a LOT better now so AD isn't very good anymore lol..

Krigsmjod

10-28-2010

Just want to say that I use this guide as a basis for a Janna build fairly often and almost always have a 2:1 if not 3:1 KD ratio with it.

Maafisto

01-04-2011

Like Reziel said, Janna's spell ability is not effective dps in battles. It is her auto attack that does the real DPS. Using her spells stragically to get the most out of her auto attack is how you melt face with Janna.

Celestiƶs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2011

The items seem decent, but what I would build is a trinforce starting with a zeal and I would also get a Guinsoo's blade and maybe even a hextech gun blade. Having that extra ap is nice for damage absorption and extra heal on the ult, with some small bonus damage on her howling gale and zephyr, not nearly as important as the absorption though.