jungle fiddle?!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ya Boy PaNiK

04-27-2011

ok so i usually run jungle fiddle in ranked games im 12-5 W/L but now i cant even jungle fiddle to get blue buff with the changes WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!??! run around with smite and not use sprint? this is B.S anyone have a solution to the change on jungle fiddle?

Juanderful

04-27-2011

Jungling with smite is always better than jungling without. Period.

Blame John

04-27-2011

The AP ratios are higher now. Get a Doran's Ring. More HP, Mana regen, and AP. Go with smite. Don't jungle without it.

Xienwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2011

If you don't bring smite, bring ignite, and take the mastery for AP luvins. There is already a guide to jungle with new fiddle in the guides section. If you can't figure it out yourself, go there and check out how he did it.

Bitterslol

04-28-2011

You should always bring smite on Fiddles. Yes he used to be able to have a beastly jungle without it, but you're still slowing down your jungle time AND you're putting yourself at risk of having the blue buff stolen by an enemy jungler (and any enemy jungler that realizes how important blue buff is to Fiddlesticks jungling SHOULD try to snipe the golem if he sees a Fiddles without smite).

That being said, you can still jungle rather easily with Fiddles. With an HP potion and an amplifying tome you can still kill golem at level one.

Sophyne

04-28-2011

Always. Jungle. With. Smite!

No exceptions.

Powerstoned

04-28-2011

Jungling is going to be less and less important, and we can probably expect more nerfs to junglers trying to start at lvl 1.

OatmealCookie

04-29-2011

Post-nerf Fiddle can still jungle. I've done it with Amp tomb + pot, cloth + pots, and Doran's Ring. Ring is most reliant on having good runes or a leash on golem, but it still seems like the fastest, and you end up with a useful item.