Cho'gath banned in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pruflas

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by J T View Post
Bet you lost that game. Other team looks scary.
Actually I was the vlad on the other team and we lost horribly duo to that ashe feeding 7 deaths before the 10 minute mark.

This is low elo were talking about people. Team comp means just about nothing here.

Heliostorm

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruflas View Post
Actually I was the vlad on the other team and we lost horribly duo to that ashe feeding 7 deaths before the 10 minute mark.

This is low elo were talking about people. Team comp means just about nothing here.
It was actually 4 and they were all to Teemo, who did nothing with the kills anyways. The fed Akali was the one who destroyed your team.

Why'd you ban Cho anyways?

mistermoo

02-12-2011

Cho'Gath is tanky, but does not fill a role similar to Amumu, Galio, Shen, Rammus, etc... He's a nuker first.

Heliostorm

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermoo View Post
Cho'Gath is tanky, but does not fill a role similar to Amumu, Galio, Shen, Rammus, etc... He's a nuker first.
No, he just has a different playstyle. His CCs have a great deal of finesse involved and aren't just "Imma get up in your face and taunt you all". He is still an effective tank if played well. Personally, I'm an awful Cho'gath, so I don't know how to do it, but I've seen tank Cho'gaths do very well.

KillinUrDoodz

02-12-2011

Cho'Gath doesn't initiate well, which is what people tend to think about when they say 'tank'. Tank is kind of a useless term anyway. Most people mean initiator when they say it. Some people mean protector. Some people mean both.

Pruflas

02-12-2011

I didn't ban Cho. Your team did.

Heliostorm

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruflas View Post
I didn't ban Cho. Your team did.
Oh right. Nvm then.