Cho'gath banned in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

al420

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
Cho'gath's already an off beat tank, other than him and the usual bans that leaves only Singed and Alistar... Of course if he's banned then one of the main tanks won't be, but this just goes to show that everyone hates tanks.
you forgot fabulous taric

IMLOwl

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lceSin View Post
Amumu?
Open for debate.

Master Yeezus

02-12-2011

Cho' getting banned is what threw you off there? Not the potential free week Udyr or the Teemo claiming he's tanking?

And yes, this is a very sad day. Cho'Gath getting banned better not become a trend.

Shaella

02-12-2011

I'm more confused why you would firstban Rammus

Why waste your ban? Ban someone you actually don't wanna see because you KNOW the other team will ban him

Hannor

02-12-2011

if you are at my low level of elo, then you probably see four tanks banned every game, since people at low elo cannot handle tanks in teamfights. There is some brain disease prevelant at my elo that makes people blow all there cooldowns on the first champ they see, which is almost always a tank.

I'm serious, the loss most often goes to the team that with a squishy that runs in front of the tank most often.

I've seen (and been on) teams that were successfully tanked by full tank build Mordekaiser. No matter how many times you tell people to just run around him and hit the squishies, they just stop at morde, blow all cooldowns, and have no clue why they are losing (often blaming their tank for not tanking. Irony is awesome, isn't it?)

Vargrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
There's only 3 tanks worth picking in ranked, so it makes sense to ban the 4th best one too.
awesome, u think cho is 4th best at least he is one of the best?

Vargrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by drebin314 View Post
Cho' getting banned is what threw you off there? Not the potential free week Udyr or the Teemo claiming he's tanking?

And yes, this is a very sad day. Cho'Gath getting banned better not become a trend.
agree :P

IMLOwl

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannor View Post
if you are at my low level of elo, then you probably see four tanks banned every game, since people at low elo cannot handle tanks in teamfights. There is some brain disease prevelant at my elo that makes people blow all there cooldowns on the first champ they see, which is almost always a tank.

I'm serious, the loss most often goes to the team that with a squishy that runs in front of the tank most often.

I've seen (and been on) teams that were successfully tanked by full tank build Mordekaiser. No matter how many times you tell people to just run around him and hit the squishies, they just stop at morde, blow all cooldowns, and have no clue why they are losing (often blaming their tank for not tanking. Irony is awesome, isn't it?)
It makes sense because the team with first pick is going to get a much better tank and be more likely to win. First ban and last ban are Shen/Rammus to prevent them from being in the game.

Rafein

02-12-2011

eh, I doubt Cho will get banned in most games. Though this game, it was a good ban, since the enemy is caster heavy, removing an AoE silence is a decent move.

LairyRover

02-12-2011

so vlad

i herd u dont liek tanks?

guess wat

GALIO

UDYR