Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho'gath banned in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

02-12-2011

http://i55.tinypic.com/11u9e8i.png

This cinches it for me. The world hates tanks.

MBirk

02-12-2011

haha. cho is so good.

Learn blitz or galio, but fill very similar roles. and you can swap to one of those two if cho is banned.

J T

02-12-2011

Bet you lost that game. Other team looks scary.

Galago

02-12-2011

Well this could be a good idea for your team if you know you have someone that can use a more off beat tank well. Then you hope the other team doesn't have anyone that can do that and you win from the other team lacking a good tank.

Chevalier12

02-12-2011

Tanks are too strong, have to ban tanks.. have to..

Heliostorm

02-12-2011

Quote:
Galago:
Well this could be a good idea for your team if you know you have someone that can use a more off beat tank well. Then you hope the other team doesn't have anyone that can do that and you win from the other team lacking a good tank.

Cho'gath's already an off beat tank, other than him and the usual bans that leaves only Singed and Alistar... Of course if he's banned then one of the main tanks won't be, but this just goes to show that everyone hates tanks.

d3viLinDisguis3

02-12-2011

sounds like a good idea. i tend to to get terrible cho's on my team who can only piss me off by feasting on a target that I almost killed.

IMLOwl

02-12-2011

There's only 3 tanks worth picking in ranked, so it makes sense to ban the 4th best one too.

lceSin

02-12-2011

Quote:
IMLOwl:
There's only 3 tanks worth picking in ranked, so it makes sense to ban the 4th best one too.

Amumu?

RE Bantos

02-12-2011

Quote:
0TsarBomb0:
http://i55.tinypic.com/11u9e8i.png

This cinches it for me. The world hates tanks.

You realize that it's a very wise decision to deny your opponents good initiators, right?