Would you like to see this Champion on the Feilds of Justice?

Yes!!!! XD 2 100.00%
If abilites are nerfed yes 0 0%
Way too OP so no 0 0%
Maybe..... 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Suggestion]: Loid the Minion Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wood Ninja

02-12-2011

keep in mind this is just an idea/concept for a champion so i didnt spend much time on his lore, plz comment on his abilities and theme (no Haterz!)

Basically Loid is an ex-overseer (referee or similar offical) who was upset about how summoners and champions take minons for granted on the feilds of justice, so he decided he would show everyone that with the proper training, any minion could become the next Champion of Champions. He Wears a combination of both factions' minions armor in respect, purple hooded cloak with blue leather breastplates, shoulderpads, metal gauntlets, and wooden mask. He weilds both versions of melee weapons that basic minions weild ( spikey mallet, and spikey lance-like sword)

(Passive)- [Strength in Numbers]: While Loid has one or more minions under his command, Loid and his Minion(s) gain a small hp and armor boost. (increases slightly every 5-7 levels)

[Inspire Hero(s)]- Loid's Courage and Power can inspire an allied Minion to fight along side him till death or victory! [max minions at once = 1] (after rank 3 max increases to 2)
- (Rank 1-2) can only inspire melee minions
- (Rank 3-4) can inspire melee and spellcaster minions
- (Rank 5) Can inspire ANY type of Minion

[Command: CHARGE!!!]: Loid Charges forward in a straight line damaging and knocking back any enemy units and champions in the way, any Minions under his command mimic his movements increasing the width of the ability (minions dont add damage just increase size)
-every rank reduces cooldown and increases mana cost

[Parry]: after every 6 normal attaks made against Loid, he is able to parry the next normal attack, blocking all damage as well as dealing damage back to the attacker equal to Loids attack power + 10% of their attack power [range attacks get deflected back to inflict damage] (5 second cooldown after activation and doesnt count attacks until refreshed)
-Every rank increases the damage returned by 5% until rank 5
-(Rank 5): reduces the number of attacks to trigger Parry by 1

(Ultimate) [Tatical Formation]: (Must have atleast one minion to activate) once activated, cycles through: "Attack Formation", "Defense Formation", and "Support Formation" until activated to stop and select ability, the more minions you command the faster it cycles through.(Rulet style ability similar to Twisted Fate's "Pick a Card" ability)
-(Attack Formation): Loid and his minion(s) combine [standing on right/left side of Loid] for their next attack to do bonus damage equal to Loids ability power and stun their target for a short durration
-(Defense Formation): Loid's and his Minions Combine [standing infront of Loid] to Divide incoming damage among themselves [1 minion=50% division, 2 minions= loid takes 30% and minions take 35%] for a few seconds
-(Support Formation): Loid's Minion(s) grab(s) onto the nearest enemy champion rooting them in place for a few seconds (doing no damage)

Peturbado

02-12-2011

Seems only Logical to me that a minion hero should have pets, its the best idea so far for a minion hero.

I would add a 'minions under his comand take reduced damage from area spells' (since the champ would be very easy to deal with by champs like mordekaiser)

Also like the ultimate. Congrats, you had great ideas.

Choker

02-12-2011

the problem is that lol has almost no pet sistem.

but it would be cool

Patolord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

OMG you are so creative ,i never imagined to see a post about a minion summoner!!

(and how do you ll kill baron,drag or gank outside the lanes my friend?)

Pplofdaworld

02-12-2011

Or, summon his own minions that give barely any gold upon death.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2011

His abilities don't synergize well at all. You should make it so he can bring more minions with his q so he can actually leave the lane, then give some of his ult abilities as regular abilities and scrap the other two.

Wood Ninja

02-12-2011

wow guys thanks for the feedback i never expected such positive and constructive comments, ive also summited a few other Champion ideas and if u get the chance id love to hear what u have to say about them too, if its not too much trouble look up my name in the posts last i checked they landed around page 808 based on alphetical order