How to lane against new heimer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adeptz

02-12-2011

Hey,

I've been having some problems with heimers in the 1500-1700 elo bracket. I usually out CS them because they are just not good at last hitting but I find that no matter which champion I play, I always come out on the loosing on any attempts to harass heimer out of lane.

For example, if I were playing Corki, I would try for my normal Phos bomb > Auto attack, but as soon as I move ahead of my creeps I would get hit by rockets and if I do manage to execute the combo, heimer turrent + minion call for help always puts me back on the loosing end. Also, if heimer chooses to push the lane quickly and I am down to less than 2 creeps I am also a candidate for rockets which essentially might zone me out of last hits.

Is there anything I can do aside from calling for ganks?

Thanks

RoflTroll

02-12-2011

Just farm? I mean eventually his lack of gold is going to put him behind you. Once you're farmed enough you can probably kill off his turrets faster than he can spawn them.

Dakkas

02-12-2011

If you lose out at harass no matter what then don't harass? This isn't rocket science. Harassing doesn't destroy the nexus

Prometheius

02-12-2011

Called taking out the turrets. Not that hard with any ranged champ.

OutlawStarx2

02-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakkas View Post
If you lose out at harass no matter what then don't harass? This isn't rocket science. Harassing doesn't destroy the nexus
no but it's easier to destroy towers if the enemy in the lane is either dead or just not in the lane for 40 seconds.

@topic

the only hiemers i've had success with were all n00bz, so i don't think i can say much that can help other than try to kill more minions than him and engage either away from his mini-turrets or when the mini turrets are dead.